Resident Evil 2 secrets
  • What are some of the secrets of resident evil 2.
  • Well there are a few secrets in RE2. I don't know if you know this, but I'm gonna say it just for sure :biggrin:

In normal mode, don't get any ammo outside the police station, and it is better to run down to those monsters because you need bullets to defeat Brad. When you have arrived at the police station, get the handgun bullets near the computer and go outside again. Go around the RPD police station and you'll find Brad at the back of the building. To kill him, you'll need around 20-25 ammo to do the job. Don't worry, he is just a piece of cake ;) When you done the extermination, aquire the special key from Brad. When you have arrived at the dark room, open up the locker and you'll find two clothes for Claire and a Colt(something). For Leon you'll find only two costumes.

The others are the mini game called the 4th survivor, but I think that I already told you on your last thread.

This one is not actually a secret but a cheat but I'll keep this one confidential :biggrin:

Well that all I know. I think that you've already found the Flamethrower and the Sparkshot.
  • in the S.T.A.R.S. office, you can find a secret film.
  • If I am not mistaken, the in that film is Rebecca's picture from Resident Evil 1
  • can you tell me where i can get my helmet key in resident evil directors cut?
  • i've found another secret in RE 2.
  • It's probably a little to late but you can check in here, step 35 to find out how to get the helmet key. Well, if you happen to come back i hope that this helps you out. Well, hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.