Can Members Come Staff
  • i know im not in any position to say it..but when you become very high in ranking can you become a staff member???
  • Only members that the entire staff feel can be trusted to take care of the site become staff members. So, it's not very easy to become a staff member because all of the staff must agree on the new addition.

Oh, and we only add new staff members when it looks like we need a new one but we currently aren't looking for any new staff members. Anywho, i shall close this thread now, though another staff member may come in and add something else that i may have missed. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

• Thank you Mad Man, I think I shall.

See, one of the things about becoming a 'STAFF' member is that none of us asked for it!!! We simply have enjoyed the site, being as helpful and friendly as we could, and followed the rules , and then one day we got the wonderful surprise gift of being asked if we'd be interested in being a Mod. It's not that it was sought after, all we really wanted was to be as helpful and rule-abiding as possible, and this is the reward we got for it. Just about 100 times out of a hundred, it never happens to those who are after it.

And, it has nothing to do with ranking or number of posts; never has, never will. The good Mr.'s STAFF just decided that we are responsible enough people to handle the added responsibility, when it was time to add the extra help.

Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions