Harry Potter Book?
  • well I am Are you? It certainly sounds good but I don't think i can sit through about 750 pages of small writting! :tired:
  • Originally posted by ali-g7@Jun 5 2003, 04:31 PM
    [b]well I am Are you? It certainly sounds good but I don't think i can sit through about 750 pages of small writting! :tired: [/b]

i agree it's to long they should have a part 1&2 (joke)
  • Originally posted by bringiton+Jun 5 2003, 05:18 PM-->QUOTE(bringiton @ Jun 5 2003, 05:18 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-ali-g7</i>
    @Jun 5 2003, 04:31 PM
    [b]well I am Are you? It certainly sounds good but I don't think i can sit through about 750 pages of small writting! :tired: [/b]

i agree it's to long they should have a part 1&2 (joke) [/b][/quote]
    Even If they did have parts 1 and 2 it would still be 325 pages long for each book or part! :tired:
  • it better than 750 pages
  • I am really looking forward to it! I don't think 700+ pages is too long!
    I usually read four or five books at once but I shall concentrate on The Order of the Phoenix when it comes out in 15 days!
    15 days......yay!
    Hehe!

So which one is everyone's favourite then? Mine so far is Prisoner of Azkabaan.

• Im sorry but I truley think the book is bad... But I did not say I hate the movie, infact I loved it.
    Rufus 3000
  • i do want to read it but at the moment it is going to be
  • [b]Yeh!
  • - The book is going to be around

• Oh I certainly will be reading it!! The thing is, Ma in Law will be getting it for my son (already been on back order for months and months now), so I'll have to wait for him to finish it before I get to it!! :cry:

Favourite one? Wow, that's a hard one, though I'd probably lean toward Goblet of Fire as well. It certainly is getting interesting as they all get older!!

I too have wondered how they'll be dealing with those 'issues', as already I see that I think Ron has a 'thing' for Hermione. (certainly ended the second movie rather silly... Ron and Hermione shaking hands!?!? What was that!?!?)

Can't help but wonder what Dumblee-door had in store for Snape to be doing since the last one as well!! I still can't figure out how he fits into all this, ie: is he honestly good now, or still evil!?!? And, what about our fearless leader Dumblee-door!?!? I remember one of the books has Harry explaining something to him and Harry thinks he sees something like triumph in his eyes!? At the explanation of one of the bad parts happening, that is. That right there has had me wondering about Dumbledore. I dunno, guess we'll find out though!!

I'll tell y'all one thing though: I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D
  • I hate harry potter he is so stupid there is no plot and its so fake it sucks :fight:
  • so, ss4_kungfo_teddybear, befor you said that Harry Potter sucka and all that, have you ever read a Harry Potter book? And how the :swear: can you say that theres no plot. So what do you thing the Goblet of Fire was about? 600 pages of waffle about wizard toilet habits? Well - Of course its fake - its a bloody story, like Lord of The Rings, or sci-fi, or most FICTION that you read.

That aside, yeh i agree with susan about that glint of triumph in Dumbledores eye at the end of the 4th book. And when Dumbledore told sirius (i think it was) to contract Arabella Figg, do you think that that was Mrs Figg, who smells of cabbage and has loads of cats?
  • I definately think that this one will be the best because almost the entire school of Hogwarts (apart from the Slytherins) will band together against He-who-must-not-be-named. Plus we'll probably see a lot of action but I'd place a bet that the aforementioned won't be defeated in this book but by the end of the series he probably will. And probably by the boy who defeated him the first time round. All that remains to be seen is what they get up to in the meantime and how, exactly, HE is killed.
  • I cant wait til june 21!! my sister and i are in a big fight to see who gets to read it first. she says that she should get to read it first because i got to read the first four first. my argument is that she only wanted to read it to make fun of me for reading it AND they are my books...nobody would be reading them if i didnt receive one for christmas. Therefore...i think I should get to read it first. (and trust me...i will!)