Frthers Day.
  • Well only 8 more days till farthers day. I bet all the farthers on api are excited huh! Well for my dad I've got him 2 osborns video's and some chocolates. I also have got him a hillarious card with musical under pants on them! :lol: so what have you got for your dad or step dad?
  • Yep ,we farters do deserve a day of our own.

Anyway ill probably cook him some dinner.And get him some flowers.And then wing it.
  • I don't have a farther or a frther so I won't be getting them anything.

I probably will get my father a card. I'm kinda broke as of right now.
  • I'm sorry to here that red but have a good time anyway. :hug:

• What I'd really like to get is ...... my father back... but, since that ain't gonna happen, I think I'll just spoil Hubby Pooh rotten!! :D

Heeeeeyyy, wait... I do that already anyway!! Geeeee, I dunno what else there is!
  • Originally posted by ali-g7@Jun 7 2003, 05:55 PM
    [b]I'm sorry to here that red but have a good time anyway. :hug: [/b]

:lol: The words, point and missed come to mind! :lol:

Anyway, no idea what i'll getting my Father, i'll probably leave it upto my Sister :D
  • im going to get my dad(father) some bottles of beer, some choclate and a card
  • Ali,

Do you honestly read the posts?

I don't have a farther or a frther so I won't be getting them anything.

I probably will get my father a card. I'm kinda broke as of right now.
    [/b]

As you can clearly see Kenny does have a father as she has mentioned him in this post as well as many others! :doh:

Spell check is an amazing piece of technology, try using it.
    -------------------------------
    As for the thread at hand my Dad will likely get some tools for his new workshop and for myself, a card.

We decided that paying our bills is far more important since KJB is on maternity leave. I may go golfing though. ;)
  • As a dad... I think a card would be nice. I actually like the homemade ones better than store bought but I'm just sentimental that way. Especially with hand prints inside so I can remember how small my kids were (I have a few of those save special).

Maybe a simple BBQ. Of course dropping a line fishing would never be a problem.

Last year we all went out on the boat and had a picnic. It was nice and I wouldn't mind that again.

Haven't decided if I want the Matrix game yet. Or any others for that matter.
  • I've been thinking that I wouldn't want all you lot to outdo me so I've decided to get him (and my mum cause there's no way she'd miss out) a few bottles of beer or mabe even a bottle of whisky.
  • I don't have a dad so I won't be getting him anything.
  • i'm gonna graduate from high school for my dad..this is all i can give for now....
  • I have two cards on my 'puter desk waiting for me. Gotta wait. As for my father In Sacramento, all I can do is call him and tell him how much I love him and how much he means to me, and how much I miss him being here.

Many hours of football, Star Trek, and peanut butter and saltines I've missed the last 12 years. Love ya dad!