Member Post Totals
  • Can't V ever C members posts ever again.

and how can V write thing below avatar where level-up and rank -up were writen.

• Nope, it's simple. NO ONE will be seeing the post totals anymore. As Jim Stated in his announcement, this site has always been about quality posts, not the quantity of posts!!!!!! The numbers have never mattered!

Now maybe we can all concentrate on what we're saying, and not on how much!!!

• First off Vegeta, talking about yourself in the 3rd person is very annoying, though i'm sure you knew that already.

As Suze has said, it's due to spammers that alot of stuff has had to happen recently. We try to keep a clean site and seems the only way for us to do it is to keep policing the forums because people haven't learned what to post and what not to. Post Counts and rank don't matter, so we removed them since some members were so intent on keeping an eye on them. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • The custom titles below the avatar images have gone for good PV. They were just another item that encouraged people to spam their way to 1000 posts.

Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to take them out this morning :notworthy: