Battle Engine Aquila
  • The reviews I've seen haven't really given me a clear picture since some say it's great and other say it's below average.

What are you're views about the game and how is the replayability.
  • Heck yeah it's a good game. I bought it and I've never regretted it. The replayability is high because each level you complete is graded, the highest being S or perfect, and you'll want to replay every level just to get the highest rank. Plus if you get above a certain rank, it varies from level to level, you get access to a variant on the next level. Plus at two points the game splits depending on your actions. Plus there's a couple of nice cheats for the game which get you invincibility (and infinate flight time) and one that gets you all secrets unlocked and a third that unlocks all the levels. So all in all it's a pretty good game.
  • I havnt heard of it; what kind of game is it?
  • It's a first person shooter if i'm not mistaken. It looked like a good game but for me it wasn't good. Granted I'm not the biggest FPS gamer either...... If you like games like that then it's not too bad i guess. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.