Favourite Simpson's Quotes...
  • Since the old thread has dissapeared... it's time for another one!!!

There's so many of my favourite Simpson quotes, but here's a few to get started!!!

[PRESS ANY KEY TO START]

Homer: Where's the any key?

-----

Homer: (raising his glass) To Alcohol! The cause AND solution to all of lives problems

-----

Homer: "I am evil Homer! I am evil Homer"

-----

"Simpson, Homer Simpson, he's the greatest guy in history"
    "From the town of Springfield, he's about to hit a chestnut tree"

-----

Homer: "I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around a city, keeping its speed over 50, and if its speed changed, it would explode! I think it was called, 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

:lol:

I've got so many!!! But there's a few (incidently, all by Homer... ;)) so lets have all yours!!!

:woot:
  • Attempted murder, now really, do they give a nobel prize for attempted chemistry - sidshow Bob

there may be a slight ringing in your ears, luckily for you you'll be no where near them - Cecil

Dont be the boy, dont be the boy - homer

i see youve played knifey spoony before!
  • Homer- *While lying in hospital bed* We sure could have used hat $12000. Lisa- Dad, 10% of 120 million isn't $12000.

Bart- Aye Carumba! :disco:

Bart- Owww, my bones are all frittle, but I've been drinking my.... Molk?!?!?!?!

MilHouse- Theres chocolate milk now!

Homer- 18 seconds, if this was a real nuclear striks, we would all be dead. Why are you shivering, are you cold or something?

Can't think of any more now. I may have messed them up a bit.
  • Marge--Homer, this is the worst thing you've ever done.!
    Homer--Aaaww! You've said that so many times it's lost all meaning

Homer to Lisa--Lisa, honey? Can you open the window? The police have Daddy's prints on file.

Chief Wiggum--I'd rather let a thousand guilty men go free than chase after them.
  • "All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer."

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!"

"Bart, a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!"

Pure class :D
  • Ralph to Ms. Crabapple- "Miss Crabapple, my worm accidently fell into my mouth and I ate it..can I have another one?"
    Ms. Crabapple- "No Ralph, you can put your head down and go to sleep."
    Ralph-"Yay! That's where I'm a Viking!"

Marge-"Is that plutoneum in your gums?"
    Homer-"Ah..just shut up and kiss me!"
  • "I, errr uh, will form a task force, uh, immidiately during my, errr, political visit to the Bahamas, uh, study this, errr uh, thoroughly."
    -Mayor Quimby

Barney: (While doing a tumbling run) "I am the very model of a modern major general..."

Homer: (While barely getting a cartwheel done) "There once was a man from Nantucket... D'Oh!"
  • Hobo on train- 'Nothing beats a hobo life, stabbin' lotsa people with my hobo knife. I gouge out...'

Homer- 'Guess how many boobs I saw today, Marge? Fiftin!'
  • Ralph - "My cats breath smells like cat food."

Ralph trying to put some smooth moves on Lisa - "So do you like (pause)... stuff?"

Homer - "If something is hard to do it's not worth doing."

Homer - "You tried your best and you failed miserably, the moral of the story is to never try."

Pure classics. :lol:
  • Ralph: "and the doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I just keep my finger outta there"

Ralph to Bart: " I found a moon rock up my nose"

Bart: "Houston we have a booger"

Homer after changing his name to Max Power

" You don't snuggle with Max Power, you strap yourself in and feel the G's"
  • You truly are the king of kings-Ben Hur (said to mr.burns in movie)
  • Hey Hoopz, did I say that yesterday? lol anyways,

Excellent- Mr. Burns

oh they have the internet on computers now- Homer

Worst Episode ever -Comic Book Guy

Computer, Kill Flanders - Homer

Rinse and Repeat, Always Repeat - Homer
  • Bart writing lines during the opening - I will not play in God's domain

Homer - Is there nothing a doughnut won't do ?
  • i thought of some more "arrrr she blows" (seamam says after seeing maudland)

"dad do you even have a job anymore?" "I think it's pretty obiviuos i don't!!" Lisa asked Homer

"call me mint chili cause im on the lamb!!" grampa

"what happened to you china you used to be cool?"

China still cool, you pay later, later!!" bart says to chinese diplomat in vision

"ahh what did you throw in the fire?!" indian

"firecrackers, i got from this reserve" Bart

"thats crazytalk" indian

"no really i got them here" Bart

"ya thats my cousin crazytalk"