• My brother and I grew up with star trek, not that i'm a trekie or anything, but I thought it'd be fun to do this, the rules are, Nothing from Voyager, you must designate what series its from too, if its a movie, then you must say that its a movie,and no stuff from the games that hasnt appeared in the T.v. Shows or Movies, this means no books or comics either.

The Question is: Which Character From Deep Space nine, was a allusion to Frank sinatra, he sings his songs too! :disco:
  • Was it Vic Fontaine (sp?)?

If that's the right answer, then someone else can take the floor. I don't feel like playing a game with pointless rules. I mean, nothing from Voyager? I can somewhat understand about no books & comics but Voyager is just as much a Star Trek as any other ST series and there's no reason to ban it from a thread entitled "Star Trek Trivia". Even ST games, last time I checked, this place is a game site and with all the members here, I'm sure there's a few who play some of the games and can answer each others questions.

Anyway, great idea for a thread Pusher but, IMO, if you make pointless restrictions, you probably won't attract too many players.
  • Good Job, You got it, You have the floor my friend, but personally i myself have never read the books or played several of the games so i figured why should i put stuff i dont dont know, and thus make it easy for myself, and as for vayager, the ships not called enterprise so it can kiss my butt. Even though Deep space nine doesnt have enterprise in it, it has characters, unlike voyager.
  • Hey Voyager has Characters. I mean what do you call Janeway and Chakotay or even Seven of Nine. By the way, just out of interest can anyone remember her real name (i.e the one she had before she was assimalated) cause I can't remember. BTW this is not my question since it aint my turn and it's from Voyager but I'm asking as a kind of favour.
  • Here you go Forger...........................

Full Name at Birth: Annika Hansen
    Parents: Magnus & Erin Hansen (both assimilated by Borg ca. 2356); only known surviving relative is an aunt, Irene Hansen
    Place of birth: Tendara Colony, SD 25479
  • I meant Characters from the original next generation, if you had any common sense you would have deduced it.
  • Originally posted by Da_Pusher@Jul 6 2003, 09:02 PM
    I meant Characters from the [b] "original next generation" , if you had any common sense you would have deduced it.[/b]

uhh... am i the only one that sees something wrong with this?
  • Originally posted by JunkHead+Jul 7 2003, 05:43 AM-->QUOTE(JunkHead @ Jul 7 2003, 05:43 AM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Da_Pusher</i>
    @Jul 6 2003, 09:02 PM
    I meant Characters from the [b] "original next generation" , if you had any common sense you would have deduced it.[/b]

uhh... am i the only one that sees something wrong with this? [/b][/quote]
    No, most of us see that the guy's an idiot.
  • Tetrosel White, also known as "the White" by the Jem H'dar. Also, My I'd like ta say sorry to all those I insulted before, I just dont like Voyager lol.

My question is, Who was the Ensign That started the De-evolution virus on The Next Generation. *Hint, He was in first Contact the movie.
  • Given previous
  • I think it was "Ketracell White" although I'm not real sure about the spelling. Sorta sounds like "Tetrosel" I suppose?! :huh:
  • That's more like it charger!

The floor is all yours sir......................

:)
  • Thank you very much! This is from one of my all time favorite episodes...

Fill in the blanks

______ and ______ at El-Adrel.

If you know the episode it should be simple!
    Bonus points for naming the actor who played the Tamarian Captain

EDIT: Apparently this is too hard for all you trekkies out there so here's a clue that may help...
    Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra
  • is it Dathon and Picard at El-Adrel? or the other way around
  • captain Dathon was played by Paul Winfield. i don't remember the words you're looking for but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to spell them even if i did remember.

Chaka, when the walls fell. :doh:
  • [quote]Originally posted by juggleknot@Jul 14 2003, 09:37 AM
    [b]Chaka, when the walls fell.
  • Alright Since this is a game site, Who is The ultimate super entity who is still a child who appears in Star Trek Judgement Rights. :think:
  • Since noone picked this one up after more than a few days, It was Trelane he appears in a Fauker DR-1 the same plane used by the Red Baron and makes a world much like world war 1 germany.

Then New one is, Which original series character appears as an old man in the next generation.
  • I believe the answer is DeForest Kelly- Dr. "Bones" McCoy! He appeared in the pilot episode, "Encounter at Farpoint". BUT James Doohan- Montgomery "Scottie" Scott also appeared in an episode entitled "Relics" where he was trapped in an endless transporter beam and had something to do with "Dyson's Sphere" (sp?) Leonard Nimoy- "Spock" also appeared in an episode although I can't remember the name of it. I believe Capt. Picard goes to Romulus to look for Spock. Spock's father Sarek also dies in the episode. So, it must be one of those three that you're looking for. Although technically, I believe Spock would be the "oldest" of the three. :think:
  • my exact words were "oldman" Spock looks far from Old does he not, Scott is middle aged, and Mcoy is OLD really old, so Its Mcoy, the floor is yours.
  • Originally posted by Da_Pusher@Jul 20 2003, 10:42 PM
    my exact words were "oldman"

Who you calling an old man? I'm not that old! :unsure: Just kidding! :lol:

Here's the next question...
    What actor from the TV Series Babylon 5 also had a recurring guest role on Star Trek The Next Generation and what was the name of the character he played on TNG?
  • Julie Caitlin Brown

Playing Captain Vekor
  • Although I'm sure your answer is legit gjc300, it wasn't the one I was looking for. :think:

Hint The character is Romulan.
  • I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Andreas Katsulas as Tomalak, it sounds romulan.
  • Tomalak, the Romulan who once threatened to "destroy the Enterprise and display it's broken hull as a trophy on Romulus" was indeed played by Andreas Katsulas, who also played Citizen G'Kar on Babylon 5.
    Well done Pusher! :D
  • Thanks chargerfanchs, I thought of that Cause I own the Gameboy game of Star trek, and the first password is Tomalok, well thats it for me so I'm gonna ask something different, In the Computer Game, Star Trek Judgement Rights Who is the great evil villian who threatens to destroy the federation in the first level/part or whatever.
  • Well it has been almost a week now DP so I am guessing that you have stumped everyone!

Perhaps is is not such a good idea to post questions about the games after all? I suspect that less people play the games than watch the programmes.

Perhaps you would like to post another question?
  • alright, I got one, Which Race in the original series had blue skin and antenna but white hands?
  • my god people either you didnt notice that the andorians in the original series had white hands and blue makeup everywhere else or people forgot about this thread, anyways, I'm opening up the floor to whoever wants to post next.
  • You know, now that you mention it, I don't remember them having white hands, but didn't they have white "Beatles Wigs"?
    Anyways, I'll give an easy one.....

What does the T stand for in James T. Kirk?
  • Thats really easy, James Tiberius Kirk, although I'm not sure how to spell Tiberius. and if thats right, anyone else who wants can take the post.
  • I guess I should post that you are correct Pusher, that way the floor is officially open.
  • I'm doing this post for Pusher he's kinda busy :feedme:

in star trek Voyager which character fills in for the doctor, in the episode where he is sent to the promethius?
  • :unsure: Hummmmmm, I havn't watched Voyager for some time now but wasn't it Tom Paris :think:
    Worf
  • you got it Worf, Your post
  • :think:
    I,m not that good at trivia but I'll give it a shot....

Who did Voyager manage to contact through a microwormhole to the past?

Must have name and race for extra points

:rules: Worf
  • I believe it was a Romuan captain from the past, who died fifty years ago, I dont remember his name.
  • Originally posted by Da_Pusher@Aug 18 2003, 09:59 PM
    I believe it twas a romulan captain from the past,

:disco: Hummmmmmm, Your half right Da_ Pusher, It was a Romulan.
    I'll be a good sport and give you the floor..... oh and by the way his name was Telek R'mor.

Worf
  • meh, Ok I got this one last night watching Deep space nine, its on the new Pl lol, anyways Does anyone remember Trelane The Squire of Gothos? well I'm wondering if anyone can tell me which guest roll the actor that played him did on deep space nine and what/who he was hunting.
  • [quote]Originally posted by Da_Pusher@Aug 20 2003, 05:22 AM
    [b]meh, Ok I got this one last night watching Deep space nine, its on the new Pl lol, anyways Does anyone remember Trelane The Squire of Gothos? well I'm wondering if anyone can tell me which guest roll
  • :lol: Great Job Lola,The Albino was a klingon though, good job! the post is yours
  • Originally posted by Da_Pusher@Aug 22 2003, 03:52 AM
    :lol: Great Job Lola,The Albino was a klingon though, good job! the post is yours

Thanks DP!

In TNG, Riker fell in love with a person from an androgynous race - the name of the person and the race please.
    Bonus points if you can tell me also what the outcome of the relationship was.

Over to you!
  • I think her I mean his I mean it's name was Soran. Riker ended up falling hard for the alien but in the end it returned home for "reconditioning treatment" of some sort, eventually turning Riker away.

As far as the race, I have no idea. :doh:
  • The Episode is called 'The Outcast' from season 5 or 6 I think (can't be arsed to dig the tape out to check)

Poor Riker falls for Soren from the race of J'naii and as a result at the end of the episode she(at the time) gives a confession of her perversion and is sent away for treatment to become "normal"

Poor sod! all he's good for is shouting "RED ALERT! SHEILDS UP! CAPTAIN PICARD TO THE BRIDGE"
  • Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@Aug 26 2003, 08:31 PM
    [b]The Episode is called 'The Outcast' from season 5 or 6 I think (can't be arsed to dig the tape out to check)

Poor Riker falls for Soren from the race of J'naii and as a result at the end of the episode she(at the time) gives a confession of her perversion and is sent away for treatment to become "normal"

Poor sod! all he's good for is shouting "RED ALERT! SHEILDS UP! CAPTAIN PICARD TO THE BRIDGE"
    [/b]

Well Charger, you got her name right but I'm afraid Chris gave the fully comprehensive answer!

You have the bridge Ensign Chris!!

:lol:
  • A DS9 question, very simple

in 'The Magnificent Ferengi' Quark & co has to exchange a POW (prisoner of war) for his Moogie, Ishka by order of the Grand Nagus, Zek. You have to get at least 3 out of 5 to take the Helm

1. Names of the heroic pack (all please to gain the point, pssssst the 'reanimator' himself plays one of the parts that & has been on DS9 (cough, cough, same as the POW race) & Enterprise in other parts)

2. Name of the POW

3. The race that the POW is

4. What was the outcome of the POW

5. The name of infamous pop guest star of the same race as the POW (Starfleet pips if you give the characters name)

• ok, since you were not specific about their real or character names the Ferengi are as follows.

Jeffrey Combs as Brunt
    Josh Pais as Gaila
    Hamilton Camp as Leck

Plus the other more well known ones

Max Grodenchik as Rom
    Aron Eisenberg as Nog

The POW was A Vorta named Keevan who was played by Christopher Shea.

He dies, and is then still used in the trade, which all comes out ok.

AND the big hint on the last one is the special POP guest star, who was also a vorta named Yelgrun and he was played by none other than IGGY POP!!!!

:punk:
  • Good, Good, Good. Your 99% correct but you do have the helm

As for the 1% that you got wrong (well not wrong, just a bit techie here) it wasn't just Brunt that I was really after. It was Ex-Liquidator Brunt :disco:

Iggy Pop just ruled as a bad guy in that episode, pity he was only in for a few minutes

Over to you Da_Pusher
  • Ok, so i decided to alter from the norm a little, I would like the name of at least 2 klingon composers, opera's preferably, they appear in alot of episodes and I'd like to see if anyone can get them
  • :blink: anyways, Since I dont want this post to DIE, I'll open the Next post to anyone, Anyways, GO!! :clap: