• Hi everyone

sorry i havent been online for so long. My parents PC blew up after a surge (even with protection!) so havent been able to get online

However the good news is. . . . i passed my driving test!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOO!!!!! and have now got my very own little car!! a citreon saxo 1.1 with sunroof elec windows and immobiliser. its navy blue and very sexy!
  • Hi oddish congrats on passing ur driving test ... was it difficult ? Well im gonna be giving my test dis december wooo ! ... :clap: Only ... uhh ... i hope i dont go ramming all u ppl off da road !! Beware dont leave ur houses hehe..
    Thats a great car enjoy ... but ... i'd prefer a monster truck though hehe .... kidding :woot:
    Ne wayzz Nice ta have u BAck .... N joy :)
  • Hey odd, congratulations! :clap:

Looks like you've done well with that car, when I get of my ass and go for my learners i'll probably get a nice rusty bomb :rolleyes:
    More importantly, what's the sound system like in that little beast? :D

Happy Driving! :peace:
  • Hey Odd,

Congratulations, great to see you passed and there is no better feeling than driving (well except maybe :hug: )

Drive Carefully and remeber speed doesn't kill it's the sudden stop at the end.

Congratulations once again. :clap:

KiLLa, let me know when you pass your test so I can hand in my licence, there isn't enough room for 2 maniacs on the Aussie roads. :2cool:
  • congrats oddish on your license. I get mine in october (thats when u really have to worry) :peace:

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Oh Odd, I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!! You deserve a big :hug:!! Sounds like a cute little car, even though I have no idea what they look like. (I'm on the wrong side of the pond)

Happy driving little one!! Don't drink and drive,... you might hit a bump and spill your drink!! :lol:

(seriously, drive gently Dear!)

DL... good thing you corrected that spelling, I was just about to ask you "when's Octor??" hahahhahaha!!!
  • Originally posted by Fat_Jiffy@Jul 21 2003, 06:18 PM
    Congratulations, great to see you passed and there is no better feeling than driving (well except maybe :hug: )

KiLLa, let me know when you pass your test so I can hand in my licence, there isn't enough room for 2 maniacs on the Aussie roads. :2cool:

Congrats Odd!

I'm glad that your across the pond and won't be endangering any of us who drive on the correct side of the road. ;)

As for you Mr. Jiffy,

How would you know what :hug: feels like? Don't kid yourself or us, I spoke with your wife she told me that your still a vir... inexperienced in that area.

At your age I really don't think you can consider yourself a maniac. Your driving only looks that way because of your cataracts. ;)
  • Congrats to you Oddish :clap: There is nothing like the freedem you get when you get your drivers licence for the first time and then get a nice car to boot!!

Please be very safe on the road odd... :peace: Traffic deaths are so high from young new drivers.....And you guys do drive on the wrong side of the road!!!!
    We also want you to be around for a long time to come :lol:

Worf
  • Congratulations, Oddish! Wow, that's a real rite of passage. Now you're mobile, and in a citroen to boot. How very cool. Do your generation (and everyone else's) a service and become a good driver, eh?.

"See you on the road, bronze!"

Remember the Night Rider,

Over and out.
  • That's great news Odd!!! Congrat's on both the licence and the car. Nothing quite like having the freedom of your own 'wheels'. :clap:
  • Well done odd :punk: That rocks ! I'll bet you can't sitt down at home cause all you want to do is DRIVE :cunning:

Many happy miles to you and keep it safe.
  • Excellent work. I hope the second go around was less stressful than the first. The only tidbit of advice I would give is try to not give in to road rage. It's amazing how easily bent out of shape people can get when sitting behind the wheel. It's so much easier for people to drive like a-holes rather than simply leaving 5 or 10 minutes earlier. I believe that stress like that can be truly life shortening. Just chill out and remember that driving slowly beats the heck out of walking quickly. Congratulations.
  • to be honest the second timewas worse than the first as i knew that i would have to do all my theory and other stuff again if i didnt pass so there was more stress on, but it was weird, didnt feel like i was driving felt like i was watching somone else do it. and apart from a few shakes i wasnt that nervous

Would NEVER want to do it again tho!!!