A Movie Of Your Life
  • Hollywood is making a movie about your life!

Have you ever thought about who would be cast as you if the motion picture industry made a movie about your life? Well, now's your chance to cast the part. I want to know who you would choose to play your role. It can be any actor/actress, past or present, and if you like give the reason why you feel the actor/actress would fit the part.

As for me, I thought James Woods would be a good choice but the wife informed me that he would never take the part! ;)
    She suggested Robert Downey Jr. saying he resembled me (in appearance and mannerisms, not off-screen antics) :unsure: But then she also said Wilford Brimley so go figure?! :blink:

So cast the part. Who would best portray you in a movie about your life?
  • i dont know if i'd like anyone portraying me, but if it was, i think ron jeremy would be cool, just coz hes so pimp and everyone likes him.
  • I'd have to go with a cross between JohnTravolta, we look similar. And Nicholas Cage, we share the same semi-delated wit. That would be who I would choose, the casting director would probably pick Jerry Lewis on qualudes. :doh:

Anyway, very good topic for a post. :peace:

• I would say Jodi Foster, if she put on a few pounds first! :blink: I've been told by quite a few that I resemble her quite a bit, but of course, that was back in my thinner days. These days it'd probably be more like Orka the Killer Whale!!

I have no idea who'd play Hubby, no actor I know of is tall enough, but Marky Mark (aka: Mark Wahlberg) (sp?) would be perfect for the role of first husband, they look almost exactly identical!!! (which is why I can't stand to watch any movies with him in them!!) CREEPY!!!

No idea of who'd be good for the role of my son either, don't know of any famous people around that age group.

Good idea for a thread Charger!! But, who's Wilford Brimley?? :unsure:
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Jul 31 2003, 04:23 AM
    who's Wilford Brimley?? :unsure:

C'mon Speedie, you know him. He was one of the coots in Cocoon , he played Pops Fisher (the Knights Manager) in The Natural, he was the good-hearted trucker who helped out Robert Redford in The Electric Horseman, and he did all those oatmeal commercials...y'know the ones, "eat oatmeal, 'cause it's the right thing to do."

Now he does commercials for diabetes, or diabetes medication....I think.

As for the topic at hand,

I think either Chris Penn (I've been told I resemble a character he played), David Keith, or Tom Sizemore could do a fine job of portraying me. If anyone's familiar with "The Big Lebowski," one of my friends (yes, I do have friends) claims the characters of Walter and The Dude were based on myself and another friend (mindboggling, ain't it?), Walter being the character who resembles my traits.
  • I would have to say Chris Farley if he was still with us today.

I have been told that I sound just like him sometimes.........but you'd also have to mix a little Tom Green in there........(if you know me then you understand).

So, yeah, a "little" funny and a "little" more crazy and that's me in a nutshell.

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • [quote]Originally posted by WreckinBall+Aug 1 2003, 11:58 PM-->QUOTE(WreckinBall @ Aug 1 2003, 11:58 PM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Susan B STAFF</i>@Jul 31 2003, 04:23 AM
    [b] who's Wilford Brimley??
  • Do you realize that this could be one of the most boring movies ever made? Besides the one they make about Steve's life. ;)

One of my friends constantly states that I look identical to Tobey Maguire. I have to agree with him. My other friend did not agree with him until we all went and seen The Hulk. Before the movie there was a trailer for Seabiscuit and it had a close up of Tobey, he agreed totally after that.

Maybe if something happens to Tobey I can pick up the role of Peter Parker! :think:
  • Well if they were doing a movie about my life I don't wanna sound conceited or anything, but I would choose me! There is no actress who could pull of me in my life as authentic as me. But...since Hollywood might get a little fussy and tell me I can't play since I have to direct..I suppose I would have to choose Anne Hathaway. I've been told I look like her.

As far as the other characters go, James Marsden could pull off a Kenny...all he needs are some black oaklies and a Playstation. Whoever DL says would play him would probably be fitting..and Julia Styles would probably play my best friend since she looks like her a little.

Tom Cruise could play my brother, if he grew a foot and a half. Larisa Oleynik could pull off my sister..if she bleached her bangs. Johnny Depp could probably play my infamous dad...if he shaved that Captain Jack Sparrow look of his to only a mustache...and as for my mom..uh..maybe Jodi Foster.

So there you have it. There's my cast. :flex:
  • I would be a mix of David Spade and Chris Farley. I have that sarcastic wit that Spade has and the "happy go lucky im a freakin looney tune" way Chris Farley had. :cunning:
  • Well, For me I'd say Eddie Kaye Thomas, you know, Finch from american pie, Eugene Levy for my buddy mike, DJ Qualls For andrew, and ohhhhh... Natasha Lyonne for Zoe
  • The role as manneman would totally go to Bruce Lee, if I were to choose that is.

I actually can't think of any actor resembling me that much and friends of mine don't usually go around comparing me to famous stars of the silver screen.
    Based on my own twisted knowlege of myself I could maybe cast Adam Sandler (provided he is injected with some sort of opium extracts).

Maybe Lenny from the Simpsons would be better...
  • john cusack, johnny depp, or keanu reeves. people compare me with them all the time, depending on who's in the most recent trendy movie (so currently depp, lol)