• I just watched my first episode of it and was appauled.

The show is basically about dull and\or stupid people sitting on the couch talking dull and\or stupid things.Then 1 time in every episode they either screw up or face a challenge.

TV has hit the lowest thing after jackass.
  • Whats wrong with JAckass apart from being the funniest thing on TV for ages!!

I agree with the big brother thing. over here its just finished, and although i dont watch it somehow the happenings get on the front of the papers as if it were news.

if i wanted to watch drunk people sitting on a couch talking about rubbish i would go to my sisters house ! :rolleyes:
  • Originally posted by oddish182000@Jul 31 2003, 03:20 PM
    Whats wrong with JAckass apart from being the funniest thing on TV for ages!!

It's an idiotic piece of feces starring idiotic pieces of feces.
  • I've not seen any of it myself but I recall making some commentary on it prior to it airing. A bunch of people sitting around in a big house getting on each others nerves seems to me to be a really crappy form of entertainment. TV and movies overall are substandard. That's why I enjoy video games. Everything else is just trying to sell you stuff.
  • Jackass is an alright show, has its ups and downs. The movie ruled though. However, Big Brother on the other hand has no ups, and I can't believe that it has survived this long.

Reality TV, is an overrated fad. That's my belief of it. Hopefully, it's only going to be here for a short amount of time, and then will be gone again.

Gabriel, you watched your first episode 31st? Oh man, I envy you, you are the luckiest person I know. Not watching it before that, I applaud you. I watched my first episode when it came out...I have regretted it ever since.

Lots of stuff has become substandard these days, music (not as good as it used to be, I find myself buying stuff from 1990 to 1997 released stuff) is one, TV is another, movies are another, and even video games have become worse than they used to be. Graphically better, just worse.
  • I managed to stomach around 10 minutes of Big Brother a few series ago...that was quite enough to enable me to say it is not what I would call quality TV!

Jackass can be hysterically funny at times but nothing beats Dirty Sanchez!
    And why? Coz the blokes are Welsh.....makes it so much funnier!
    Of course you would have to be British to appreciate that!
    LOL!

:woot:
  • I try my best to stay away from "reality" TV. As for jackass, it is what the name suggests, a team of jaskasses doing stupid things. I liked the show for a while, but now i just think it's stupid.