An Announment
  • on saturday while we were at a family mean for steys dads birthday, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!! NAturally i have said yes!!!!!!!!!

my ring is beautiful and we are both very very happy. Are intending on throwing a huge engagement party

as for the wedding, i have no idea when that will be, about three years when we saved up the money. Im only doing this once so im having the works

xxx
  • Congrats and thanks Odd.Now I have an excuse to drink.
  • YAYYYYYYYYY!

Congratulations Odd!

Really am so happy for you Chick!
    It's gonna be one hell of a hen party!!!!!!
    LOL!
    :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
  • Congratulations Oddish!

I'm happy for 'ya!

You're gonna invite all us APi chicks to the wedding right? I'm just kidding, you don't have to.
  • Wow! Didn't you just get your driver's license? This is going to be a busy year for you, isn't it missy? Congratulations, Oddish. You have all of my best wishes.
  • I need to speak with this young man, he has no idea what is in store for him.

Would you be horribly upset if I talked him out of it?

Just kidding Odd.

If you need any ideas for the wedding don't hesitate to PM myself or the Mrs. for some.

Congratulations and best wishes. :hug:
  • Oddish,I've watched you on this forum for a while and you seem to me to be a descent person. Congratultions to you and God speed. Always remember that this is supposed to be forever, and if that's the way it looks then go for it. Everyone deserves to be happy!! Best wishes to the two of you. :helpme: :peace:

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

I am soooooo very happy for you!!!!!!!! That is such wonderful news!!! :hug:
  • Congrats on the engagement Odd. Now, i'll be looking for the invitation, you know the addy.....heh, heh.

• Bloody hell!! I go on holiday & things go wild!

Good on you 2!!!!!

BTW was the knee thing part of an ring injury? hehehe ;)

Hugs & love to the pair of you :hug: