Princess Mononoke
  • Hey all I just want to know what you think of the movie princess mononoke. I think it is one of the best anime movies ever created....I also thought Akira was a good movie to. what do you think of these movies and what are some other good anime movies?
  • Princess Mononoke was the first anime movie i ever saw, and i think it is a GREAT movie. I have also seen Akira. I like Ninja Scroll was really good too, but not for younger viewers.
  • I love that movie, I own a lot of the creators work.

Such as Princess Mononoke, Laputa Castle in the sky, Spirited away, and i think Grave of Fireflies belongs in there to.

If you have only seen Princess Mononoke you will definetly love the others too.
  • Spirted Away and Castle in the Skyw ere pure greatness recommend to anyone:)
  • Princess Mononoke was the first full anime movie I saw if you don't count Pokemon. I liked it. I would have liked it better if Prince Ashitaka didn't scream SAN unnecessarily. I recommend Spirited Away for ya Sk8er...that's a good movie too.
  • Princess Mononoke is a good film! Though i normally like more violent and gorey films.
    As for other good anime to recommend thtas quite hard as in the 'anime what do you own thread you :

[quote]I don't really want to list all my anime but I will point out one thing...the top three anime movies I liked were

Princess Mononoke
    Akira
    X
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Aug 13 2003, 03:02 AM
    Princess Mononoke is a good film! Though i normally like more violent and gorey films.

You didn't think Princess Mononoke was gory? It's definately more gory than Spirited Away.
  • No, Princess Mononoke was not all that gorey compared to alot of other animes. Akira is relly gorey, and Ninja Scroll has its moments.
  • Akira gorey? If you want gore then you'd want Blood: The Last Vampire, Hellsing, Nightwalker, Saiyuki, Tokyo Revelation, Vampire Hunter D, or X(movie and tv series) to name a few of them.

Princess Mononoke is a pretty good movie though. I am a big fan of Hayao Miyazaki's works which was brought along because of P.M. which was my first Miyazaki film.

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.