I Got A New Car
  • Well actuallly new to me but very much used its a 95 chrysler cirrus LX with power everything 4 door no major dents or scratches runs smooth and passed smog easily and i only got it for 2250 dollars but that scares me wandering is it to good to be true?? So is there anyway to check out the reports and history of my vehicle for free to see if its not a lemon ive tried carfax but they charge . Thanks alot and so far the car is working beautifully :peace: :clap:
  • Congrads on getting your new car. But as far as your question goes, I don't know. Maybe the owner wanted some quick money. You could get the car inspected though.

What color is your car Daggers?
  • its a nice paint job white 95 chrysler cirrus Lx
  • you might try your insurance company too. I think AAA does if for members.

Congrats on your car.

Look for me in the rear view mirror on your way to quiznos
    LOL
  • Even though I've told you already..congratulations on your new car.

We should do lunch sometime after you get your license.
  • Nicely done, DL. With wheels you can use the drive-thru at Norm's Burgers, and with a four-door you have room for friends. You bought American, too. Nicely done, indeed. :clap:
  • WACTH OUT PEOPLE, DL'S GOT WHEELS!!!!!!!! EVERYONE STAY OFF THE ROADS IN CALI!!! Just kiddin, I'm sure you'll be a VERY *safe* driver. Don't go crashin it though DL, you'll need it to shouffer (sp?) your friends around.
  • :unsure: Congrts to you DL,,,,

There ain,t nothing like getting your first car :wacko: The new found freedom is greeeeaaaaatttt!!!!!

Please be a safe driver man.... your buds here at Api want you to be around for a long time.... :peace:

Worf
  • Nice Job DL! Man that was a steal, for my new Honda Civic EX coupe I had to pay 12k!! Im still doing the down payments. Soon you'll get your license and you can cruise around town like I do picking up some fine honies :disco: Good luck in the future with it.
  • Originally posted by GeneStarwind@Aug 26 2003, 09:19 PM
    Soon you'll get your license and you can cruise around town like I do picking up some fine honies :disco:

And what excatly is your definition of fine honies??

Hehe, just kiddin of course, Gene!
  • [quote]Originally posted by rollerangel288+Aug 26 2003, 06:26 PM-->QUOTE(rollerangel288 @ Aug 26 2003, 06:26 PM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-GeneStarwind</i>@Aug 26 2003, 09:19 PM
    [b] Soon you'll get your license and you can cruise around town like I do picking up some fine honies :disco:
  • hey hey hey I can find plenty fine honies (just not on the street) Tisk tisk Red you should no by know that I dont get mad I get even :peace:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Daggers Lover@Aug 27 2003, 08:21 AM
    [b] hey hey hey I can find plenty fine honies (just not on the street)
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Aug 28 2003, 02:15 AM
    Drive safe, and if someone is up your ar$e slow down so they have to crawl behind you, then when they go to over take, block 'em :swear:

Damn, Theve! So you're one of the godless SOBs who make it a point to impede traffic! You and your ilk really should stay out of the fast lane, and stick to the lanes where you don't hold anyone up. I thought better of you Theve, really I did. I'm truly sorry to find out that you're one of "them," Speedie will be crushed. That being said, I hope you slide under a gas truck and taste your own blood before you go up in flames. :bash:
  • Ok WB, i forgot to leave some lol's and heh heh's in there somewhere, i was only kidding.
    As it goes i cant drive yet! Had a couple of lessons but disliked my instucters way of teaching. (Being called an idiot for stalling, and not getting out of first gear till my 3rd hour of driving, was not my idea of a good instuctor!!!)
  • Congrts on the motor m8! :disco:

But just remember to follow the rules o' da road :rules: (heh, heh)

And I also wonder Y the (:swear:) idiot got rid of it (unless they were jumpin' town and already had a criminal record on that car).

And better yet I don't live in the states so I'm gonna live until I get my first car (YES!!) lol Well if U ever get Hi-jacked just give him the left ,right :fight: and a wack on the head with that pink hand bag u bought (oops!)

Well, on a more serious note don't go 2 lunch with NE1 around here coz they'll probably spike ya drink 'n nick ya car.

C U L8R
  • Talk about a bad driving instrutor m8!!

(Being called an idiot for stalling, and not getting out of first gear till my 3rd hour of driving, was not my idea of a good instuctor!!!) :cry: :rules:
  • Way to go Daggers. Sounds much better than my first car (which turned out to be a real rolling crap pile). My only piece of advice would be try not giving in to the dark side. I'm a truck driver by trade and mostly drive around the city and I'm constantly amazed at the stupid and petty things people do when behind the wheel. You'll find that this really gets under your skin. It's infuriating. If you can learn to just let it go and just get on with it your stress level will stay nice and low which is great for both your health and your ability to use proper decision making when driving. I bet you don't miss taking the bus !
  • well i just got to drive the freeway for the second time and guess were. The mean streets of downtown LA and hollywood (thanks mom) The people in LA are the worst drivers and there not sincere at all They cut u off and do anything to get them ahead but I survived so that means I must be a good driver :clap: :peace:
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Aug 31 2003, 04:21 AM
    (Being called an idiot for stalling, and not getting out of first gear till my 3rd hour of driving, was not my idea of a good instuctor!!!)

Awww, sweety, your that bad at driving?? Just kidding honey bunch. I stalled out on a hill! THAT was SCARY!!!! It was my first time driving stick and I thought I was supposed to stop but I wasn't. So my dad was like what are you doing?? And I got confused. It's not fun to stall on Sweepstakes...the hill is steep!

Theve, at least your instructor didn't grab the wheel every five minutes!!