Truly Amazing
  • On friday, me and the other half went to leeds festival and saw none other than Metallica, and i have to say they were truly amazing!!! as soon as ecstasy of gold came on, all of me went tingly, and being in the same field as my idols was amazing, i was in tears by the end of it all! got some great pics!! there set was great, even included lars and kirk swopping jobs, kirk on drums and lars trying his hand at the guitar. Theyve come thru there troubles well and to me always will be the best :)

Saw system of a down who were great. They even stopped playing so the security could make the barricade safe again which i thought was responsible of them

good charlotte suprised me too with actually being good!!

bye all xx
  • Originally posted by oddish182000@Aug 25 2003, 12:38 PM
    good charlotte suprised me too with actually being good!!

Were you THAT drunk?

Everyone I talked to said Friday at Leeds was the best. Metallica are a great live band, Is it your frist time seeing them live Oddish?

I had VIP passes to the whole weekend, but I've just got back off holiday late on Friday so a bit peeved with that. I wanted to go to Saturday shows but so knackered I slept most of the day.

A group of us managed to get petrol money for yesterday & went down. Good time but rather have been listening to Metallica or Linkin Park rather than Blur

Stroll on Ozzfest 2004 & Download 2004
    :punk:
  • yeah first time i saw them live!

U could have lent me your VIP passes, i could have met LARS!!!!!!!!!!!

good charlotte were funny, they were chatting to the crowd and stuff! (at
  • Originally posted by oddish182000@Aug 25 2003, 04:38 AM
    Saw system of a down who were great. They even stopped playing so the security could make the barricade safe again which i thought was responsible of them

Well if they weren't going to respect the security...wouldn't they get in trouble with them?

I'm glad you enjoyed your concert oddish.
  • Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@Aug 25 2003, 04:30 PM
    [b]Metallica are a great live band

They were a great live band waaaay back when Hedfield still could sing.
  • :bash: he can sing what u talking about!!!
  • Originally posted by oddish182000@Aug 27 2003, 04:48 PM
    :bash: he can sing what u talking about!!!

No, no he can't.He can still do the scary routine a little but anything other than that and he sounds like something that comes from pooppie shute.
  • Whatever he is still my idol!!!!!
  • hey gabriel..........keep your rude comments to yourself....I don't know if anyone will tolerate it but i won't. And by the way....get your ears checked cause he can sing :fight: