• Okay, i havent even beaten the first episode yet, but i saw a pic of episode 2 ofKos-mos.

Okay dont tell me that she is the same girl from Xenogears in the opening movie..............................................................................................................

Okay you can tell me.

The girl with the long blue hair. I mean come on. Is it that obvious?
  • I will only say that while Xenosaga is related to Xenogears as it uses a modified version of "Perfect Works" which was basically the story background for the Xenogears series which became defunct when the team that had developed Xenogears split away from Square and opened Monolith Soft.

So that means that no matter how much any of the characters resemble characters in Xenogears, they aren't the same characters because this is a totally different series(Eventhough it's similar to Xenogears).

If you need me to explain it more then let me know and i can go into more details. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Yeah, I've only played a little of Xenogreas but I don't recall anything dealing with Kos-Mos ( The one with the blue hair in Xenosaga) but they are both really fun RPGs

See ya later