Just Wondering
  • I was just curious what goes on in the executive lounge. Is it a place for "older school" members ( no I don't mean age). Sort of a safe haven from trouble makers, spammers, etc.. In other words a place for people who realize what API is supposed to be about ???

Anyway, I saw that I was listed as an executive member and didn't get an error, it also allowed me to post this so I guess I am allowed to go here. Any more info would be appreciated B) .

See you all soon.
  • Hi JDM, well done in being the first person to be granted access to this special area within the Absolute PlayStation Community - quite an honour my friend !

The waiter will be along to take your order, find a seat next to the fire and relax. If there is anything we can get for you, just ask.
  • *sinks into comfy chair*

*warms hand by the fire*

Is it too early for a G&T? It is too early, isn't it? I'll settle for a cup of tea in that case. :)

This place is like slipping into an old pair of slippers.

*sighs contentedly*
  • Good morning JDM, my name is Susan, and I'll be your server for the entirety of your stay here at Absolute Playstation International. If I may roust up the afore-mentioned fire for you, or fluff your pillows, fetch you some tea, make some of my world-famous cookies for you, please don't hesitate to ask. I will do whatever I can to make your stay enjoyable while we both try to figure out exactly what we are to do in this privileged spot! :notworthy:

EDIT: Good morning Your Royal Majesty!! Water is on the boil for your tea, slippers have been warmed by the fire for you and anything else your Royal heart desires will be gladly served you.

After having read the Notice to all Executives, I see that:
    #1 I am blonde for not having gone there first
    #2 This is where I get to have my most fun; SERVING!! :59:

Therefore, Your Royal Majesty, please allow me to set up your console for you. Which type of controller would you prefer? :notworthy:
  • QUOTE(hangoverqueen @ Apr 13 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]60836[/snapback]

Is it too early for a G&T? It is too early, isn't it? I'll settle for a cup of tea in that case. :)

[/b]

That,s the beuty of being stationed in Central European time and posting in Central American time (right?). It's never too early for some of daddys medicin.

And might I express my gratitudes and honor for the shiny gold plack welded to my name. :notworthy:

• Hey guys, what does it take to become an executive member?

I must say I was a little curious when I first logged in and seen this area. I figured it was the Moderator Area but when I seen that Manne was the last poster and wasn't carrying the "Badge". But when I couldn't read anything in here I was a little confused (it happens a lot actually :wacko: ) As is well after I made my first post to enable my status.

Why is no one in the LIVEChat?

• I've never been an "executive" anything before. Some might say I have been an executive pain in the @$$, does that count?

Seriously, this is a nice feature for the loyal and we'll do our best to uphold the honor.:notworthy: Part of the attraction of APi (for me) was the sense of community I felt when visiting here. This is just another reason to feel at home.

Susan, I'll be having the Caesar's salad, followed by surf and turf (medium rare), and cherry cheesecake for dessert. After that I'll be taking my pipe and brandy in one of the easy chairs. Load up the Godfather on my console as I've been wanting to try it out. And here's a little something for your trouble. :hug:
  • QUOTE(Speediebean @ Apr 13 2006, 09:49 AM) [snapback]60837[/snapback]

Good morning Your Royal Majesty!! Water is on the boil for your tea, slippers have been warmed by the fire for you and anything else your Royal heart desires will be gladly served you.
    [/b]

I should be helping you out!

*jumps up to look for cherry cheesecake*

One slice for CF and... ah, would you look at this? I managed to stick my fingers in the rest. Looks like I'll have to force myself to eat the whole lot now. :tongue:
  • Oooh Ooooh Oooooh, Your Royal Majesty, may I lick your Royal fingers for you.. puulleeeeeezzz!?!?!?! heeeeheeeee (who loves cheesecake?)

Charger, at your prompt and immediate service, M'Lord. Anything else M'Lord wishes?

Rex, simply being your own marvelous self has earned you the privilege to warm your toes by the Royal fire. Would you like your brandy and pipe by the fire as well?

And, in honour of my favourite television show Whose Line Is It Anyway, Who wants me to fluff his/her Garfield!?!? :59:
  • Actually after chatting with Charger, I'll take a triple with cheese, biggie sized with an iced tea another rye and Diet Coke with Lime, make it a double. :wacko:

But what does it take to become an executive member?
  • well its about time i got special treatment - everyone tells me im special!!!!!!!
  • Wow, I am part of an elitist membership group. I like it!
  • Please correct me if I'm wrong, Mr. B STAFF, but this area is for "veteran" members who have proven in the past that they really are worthwhile and wonderful contributors to the community as a whole, both in the gaming and non-gaming areas. We have proven ourselves to be respectful and upstanding citizens of this community, treating others with respect and consideration, most especially Mr. Jim, who deserves it the most. (how're my butt-kissing skills? heeheehee)

All of which leads me to wonder... what the heck is Rex doing in here!?!? :g: :harhar:
  • Hmm... other than being Canadian :flex: only thing I can think of is some money changed hands? :ph34r:

Anyhoo, all that goes with the Executive class of APi Airlines here is explained in the pinned topic. Special posting priviledges, access to live chat, special contests down the road, first look at new stuff, etc. are all laid out there.

• Now now Speedie, that is not very nice, we keep a special place in our hearts for our "Borderly" challenged friends.

Now how 'bout some cookies lil' lady, been awhile since I had my hands on some of your cookies. :devilish:
  • I can't help it if some of our members are borderly challenged!! :harhar: heeheeheee

Cookies as requested, and hopefully enough for everyone! ^_^
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cookies!!!!!!!

A nice cold pint wouldnt go wrong either????
  • QUOTE(Speediebean @ Apr 15 2006, 06:44 AM) [snapback]61104[/snapback]

Cookies as requested, and hopefully enough for everyone! ^_^ [/b]

Along with said cookies, I'll be requiring a silk robe and slippers, a pitcher of iced tea and glasses (for all my friends, make sure you bring one for yourself :hug: ), something to read (you know what I like), a well-lighted place by the fire, and a macanudo that was rolled on the thighs of a virgin.

I think I'm gonna like this executive stuff. Thank you very much to whomever looked the other way so I could be allowed entry. :clap:
  • Can i have a beautiful vera wang wedding dress, oh and a chocolate fountain?? Those things are brill!!!
  • QUOTE(WreckinBall @ Apr 15 2006, 06:20 PM) [snapback]61135[/snapback]

Along with said cookies, I'll be requiring a silk robe and slippers, a pitcher of iced tea and glasses (for all my friends, make sure you bring one for yourself :hug: ), something to read (you know what I like), a well-lighted place by the fire, and a macanudo that was rolled on the thighs of a virgin.
    [/b]

ANYTHING for you Mr. Ball, and you know it!! Hope ya don't mind if the virgin of whom you speak is 9 years old, that's about the oldest one I could find around this messed up society these days!! :blink: Oh yeah, and, would you be liking a female virgin, or male?? (hey, ya never know!)
    What colour robe would you be requiring? I was thinking of something in hot pink, with a boa-feather neckline and matching high-heeled slippers. The reading material is not a problem, I got ya covered there!
    Ice tea sweetened or no? Are you sure you want glasses, or would you prefer contact lenses? heehee, I highly recommend the AccuView Day-and-Nights.

Jane, please send me all the specifics on measurements (privately, of course, we pride ourselves on maintaining the confidentiality of all our special clients) for your gown and any and all preferences and it will be done. As for the chocolates, a life-time account has been set up for you. A simple phone call to 1-800-LOV-CHOC will ensure a prompt delivery to you within 1 hour any time, day or night.

There, have I missed anything or anyone!? :59:
  • Phew, rough night. Just put the kids to bed after a three hour battle of wills.
    Sus, would you be a dear and fetch my Absint, I'd like it served roomtemperatured and intravenous please. :blink:
  • QUOTE(manneman @ Apr 16 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]61165[/snapback]

Phew, rough night. Just put the kids to bed after a three hour battle of wills.
    Sus, would you be a dear and fetch my Absint, I'd like it served roomtemperatured and intravenous please. :blink:

[/b]

You know what they say, "Absinth makes the heart grow fonder."

Speedie my dear, it is lovely to see you here, and while a feather-boa is apropos, hot pink is not my colour for robes or smoking jackets. A nice subdued Leopard-skin pattern is more my style. A female virgin (you can take her word for her chastity as well as her "equipment") will do for the cigar-rolling exercise, and unsweetened tea is preferred. I need no help in seeing the page, either. As long as the type is big. :D

Although, your mentioning the Accu-vues reminds me that the Geezer Collective must be reorganized (or guilded).
  • That big king sized bed over there? With the velevet sheets??

Can i have a naked Sir James of Hetfield Tied to that please - and kirk hammet on standby??

Will also require some choc paint and whipped cream. - Anyone want him when im done?? :devilish:
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ Apr 17 2006, 06:11 AM) [snapback]61213[/snapback]

Anyone want him when im done?? :devilish:
    [/b]

As if anything would be left.... :rolleyes:
  • I get back and we've got Speedie on waiting duty?

Score!
  • Wow, it's been awhile. I'm back. Aged slightly, you may find my sentences more understandable :)

Glad to see everyone again.

• QUOTE(Speediebean @ Apr 15 2006, 06:44 AM) [snapback]61104[/snapback]

Cookies as requested, and hopefully enough for everyone! ^_^
    [/b]

Am I hallucinating or is that the APi mom making cookies for all of us again!! :clap:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion