What Ever Happened To...
  • Do you ever get struck by the "Wonder what happened to that guy/girl/car/TV-show/hyped candybar etc" ? Seems like somethings stimulates the mind to remember things that no longer seems to exisit. Sometimes you wish the good old day back, sometimes you pray that you'll never see someone again. I was thinking this thread could be used to store such thoughts and maybe find the answer to them.

The thing is, a couple of days ago I started thinking about Tom Green and Pauly Shore for no aparent reason. All fans of these characters will have to forgive me but I'm rather hoping that both are nowadays working as clerks or something and that they given up their careers in show business.

Another person I sometimes wonder about is that red headed guy from "the Brat pack" (that gang who stared in "Breakfast club"). He seemed like a syphatetic guy,what ever happened to him?
  • QUOTE(manneman @ Apr 13 2006, 06:19 AM) [snapback]60840[/snapback]
    Do you ever get struck by the "Wonder what happened to that guy/girl/car/TV-show/hyped candybar etc" ? Seems like somethings stimulates the mind to remember things that no longer seems to exisit. Sometimes you wish the good old day back, sometimes you pray that you'll never see someone again. I was thinking this thread could be used to store such thoughts and maybe find the answer to them.

The thing is, a couple of days ago I started thinking about Tom Green and Pauly Shore for no aparent reason. All fans of these characters will have to forgive me but I'm rather hoping that both are nowadays working as clerks or something and that they given up their careers in show business.

Another person I sometimes wonder about is that red headed guy from "the Brat pack" (that gang who stared in "Breakfast club"). He seemed like a syphatetic guy,what ever happened to him?
    [/b]

Pauly Shore recently did a mocumentary about his death called The Death of Pauly Shore. He had someone interview celebrities about... well the death of Pauly Shore. Of course not wanting to disrespect the dead they would say stuff like, "One of the funniest men ever." I guess it is just a long episode of Punk'd.

As for Anthony Michael Hall (if that is the one your referring to) he has been doing movies but mostly low key. He did star in the TV series The Dead Zone starting in 2002, I'm not sure if it is still running though.

Tom Green did get divorced from Drew Barrymore, not really sure what else he has been up to. And no I don't know him just because he is Canadian. ;)
  • "What ever happened to Randolph Scott, riding the trail alone?
    What ever happened to Gene and Tex and Roy and Rex the Durango Kid?
    Oh, what ever happened to Randolph Scott, his horse plain as could be?
    What ever happened to Randolph Scott has happened to the best of me.
    What ever happened to all of these has happened to the best of me."

Thanks for getting another song stuck in my head, manne. You've got a knack for that. Speaking of, what ever happened to The Knack? Muh muh muh my... Sharona!

What ever happened to Phoebe Cates? :wub: You know I can still picture that pool scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Burned into the brain for sure.

• QUOTE(Rex77 @ Apr 13 2006, 09:22 AM) [snapback]60843[/snapback]

Tom Green did get divorced from Drew Barrymore, not really sure what else he has been up to. And no I don't know him just because he is Canadian. ;)
    [/b]

Tom Green nowadays makes movies as both director and actor. I think he's funny from time to time, but nothing special really :/