Easter Weekend Arcade Challenge
  • For those of you who have not yet seen the ARCADE area within the Absolute PlayStation Community, simply look up to the very top-left of any page in here and click on the word ARCADE.

This weekends challenge is for a new game added to the arcade today, its called X227.

Its a 3D shooter, that looks good and plays great !

The high scores have been reset, so let's see who is the best player !

direct link to X227: http://sony.absolute-playstation.com/index...=play&gameid=13
  • Why is it I always see "playing disabled for this group" when checking out the arcade? :crybaby: :censored:
  • Wait a minute, Jim can play apperantly.
    Could it be so that he fears the competition of the other, more experienced and skilled gamers and therefore has not granted us access to the arcade? Huh, could it?
    ;)
  • well, I figured that us mods had to give the other members a head start. You should now be able to get in and play ;)
  • This game is quite challenging, but still fun. It was definitely not easy making it to the second level.... I just hope that I'll eventually be able to finish the game. I see there are ways to restock ammo, has anyone seen HP restoration? Don't tell me now, with this challenge going on of course, just a yes or no would suffice.
  • QUOTE(madhtr @ Apr 15 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]61099[/snapback]

This game is quite challenging, but still fun. It was definitely not easy making it to the second level.... I just hope that I'll eventually be able to finish the game. I see there are ways to restock ammo, has anyone seen HP restoration? Don't tell me now, with this challenge going on of course, just a yes or no would suffice.
    [/b]

Yes
  • I finally figured it out last night... I just wasn't tking the game seriously enough the first few times I guess. ^^