California Rain
  • :crybaby: Howdy all!
    Hey, I am wondering if everyone else is having some really crappy weather this year?
    It has been rainning here in California for like a month and a half now!!!
    It is easter sunday and it is rainning cats and dogs right now... I am fed up!!!!!

This is my rant of the day...your thoughts about your state..

Worf
  • Wow, this is a California is getting crappy weather, but The Great White Warm North is actually really nice 17.4`C outside right now. The nights are still a little cool. Not too much rain yet this spring and the snow was gone pretty early too.

I am liking it, soon I'll be out on the course!

• While you've had it a bit worse in Northern California, it's been snotty down here in SoCal, too.

The bi-monthly cold fronts are keeping the fishing screwed-up, and that's really annoying. Hopefully, the "cold winter, hot summer bite" rule will hold true this year.
  • Here in this neck Warsh-ington, we have had the most rain fill winter on record. Flooding everywhere, it has not been nice. Now the sun peeks through long enough to get the grass to grow but never long enough to dry out so I can mow, I need a weed whacker just to get to my truck.
  • Not been much better here in UK - It snowed last week IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAzz at work promised me the snow had gone GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Today was sunshiney yet windy tho - I want the summer to hurry up - Festival season to begin and then i can get some colour on me. Fake tan just isnt as good as the real thing!! :tongue:
  • QUOTE(Rex77 @ Apr 16 2006, 09:50 AM) [snapback]61161[/snapback]

Wow, this is a California is getting crappy weather, but The Great White Warm North is actually really nice 17.4`C outside right now. The nights are still a little cool. Not too much rain yet this spring and the snow was gone pretty early too.

I am liking it, soon I'll be out on the course!
    [/b]

QUOTE(WreckinBall @ Apr 16 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]61174[/snapback]

While you've had it a bit worse in Northern California, it's been snotty down here in SoCal, too.

The bi-monthly cold fronts are keeping the fishing screwed-up, and that's really annoying. Hopefully, the "cold winter, hot summer bite" rule will hold true this year.
    [/b]

QUOTE(Devilchild @ Apr 16 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]61177[/snapback]

Here in this neck Warsh-ington, we have had the most rain fill winter on record. Flooding everywhere, it has not been nice. Now the sun peeks through long enough to get the grass to grow but never long enough to dry out so I can mow, I need a weed whacker just to get to my truck.
    [/b]

Hey DC,

It's good to hear from ya again.... how is the farm going???
    I really thought we took away Washington's rain this year!
    Where I have been hunting there is landslides everywhere and it was really downpouring when I bagged my last gobbler....he couldn't hear me over the rain I think.

Got any turkeys bothering ya! I will take care of um for you .... Lol

It's good to see you around oddish18200 and Rex77...it's good to see the old gang coming back!

Worf[/color=red][/size=3]
  • Cinco De Mayo and the weather couldn't be any better if it tried. (I know I"m going to get :bash: for saying this). Been in the mid-70's during the days and upper 60's at nights.... very little rain in the last week and a half... soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!! :D

Ok, I am now ready for my beating!
  • Been glorious here today - real beer garden weather (if i was drinking!) So instead shopping weather!!!

I LOVE THE SUMMER

Except for the hay fever bit - had to go and request my prescription from the surgery today - Desloratadine - Best stuff invented!!
  • There is NO SUN here in CALI!! :crybaby:

I like the rain cuz it's so romantic sometimes..but gloomy weather just irritates me. -_-
  • Hot as he!! here in the middle east but I guess that's expected....... tssssssssss....... and it's only spring !

The ocean's still a touch cold tho and the wind's blowing heaps of sand around, makes the sky look totally freaky.
  • :clap: Since I started this thread the weather here in my neck of the woods of California has done a complete 180 degree change for the better!
    The weather is now spring like and I even broke a sweat washing my wife's SUV today.

" KEEP IT COMING!!!!!!!!

Worf ;)
  • Officialy the first time I've ever seen it raining mud ! Should see the state of my rent car...... Glad it's not mine cause washing all that mud of will surely remove the top layer of paint.
  • Has been so warm and sunny today - deffo BBQ and beer garden weather but i have been stuck in work most of the day :(

The sky looked decidedly angry on the way home tho - like it will thunder soon!!