Livechat Of Old!
  • Right then, now that we've got people around again, where's our LiveChat population? ^^

We need to start organizing parties on the LiveChat as in days of old, not to mention just hanging out regularly! Given, with my schedule changed to waaaaaaaaaaaay late at night most of the time, I may not be around most of the time when other people are, but I'll do my best!

...Plus, if we bug Jim enough, we might convince him to install a trivia bot or somethin' of the sort. >.>
  • Livechat feels so old fashioned to me with IRC as big as it is. Iunno, maybe I've just got used to it after using it for two years straight. But yeah, if we set up times on the weekends, I can probably make it.
  • Would deffo try and make it - Have missed them!!!! Best time is prolly late sunday aft/evening

Its great being back tho!
  • Not sure if a trivia bot can be used in this particular chat, hippie- the room before actually was on IRC so it wasn't a problem, just was run on Jim's own computer. This chat now is on a dedicated server run by Parachat. It's the free version also so additions would be somewhat limited. keeps the non-members out at least, however.

I was going to quiz up on a time, maybe Sundays at 2 PM eastern (that's 7 PM for you folks across the pond) which would be early enough for all to get there. I had looked in a few times and no one's been there yet. :crybaby: Anyone else have suggestions?

• Ive popped my head in a few times but no one has been there :crybaby:
  • I'm sorry that Suki won't be making any Live Chat, She's has turned out to be a well respected member of the public

Yeah right! ;)
  • I would be able to make it any time on the weekends save maybe the time when I go to church. I really don't know how we would get the livechat again? Would we be using the old fashioned livechat or the absolute conversation.

I really don't care either way, but I dont' know how I would get on the old fashioned LiveChat. You all would have to supply me the codes.
  • QUOTE(RedKennypup2004 @ May 4 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]62258[/snapback]

I would be able to make it any time on the weekends save maybe the time when I go to church. I really don't know how we would get the livechat again? Would we be using the old fashioned livechat or the absolute conversation.

I really don't care either way, but I dont' know how I would get on the old fashioned LiveChat. You all would have to supply me the codes.

[/b]

That's because the livechat doesn't exist anymore! ;) This was posted right before the staffy-sorts (probably Lyndon) changed us over from LiveChat to the new AbsoluteConversation, or whatever it's called. So, yeah. That!
  • The chat is now accessed from the menu along the top- just click on Conversation (LiveChat). Jim's working on getting it to log people in automatically but meantime just log in using your username and forum pass. No codes required! :)