Game Score
  • I just made a highscore in sonic and sent score and it shows me score did not go after 1 hr of madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :boxing:

How to submit score if not send it
  • I had the same problem aswell PV, you might want to PM Jim and see what the problem is.
  • now thats bad luck lol
  • Are you having problems with any other of the games or just Sonic? I don't understand quite how the scoring of that game works - I don't think it's a problem with the Arcade but just that one game I feel.
  • QUOTE(Fluffster @ May 2 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]62109[/snapback]

I don't think it's a problem with the Arcade but just that one game I feel.
    [/b]

I do believe you are right. I also sent a score for that game and it didn't work. All other games should work, so I would advise you just to ignore that one. And while we're on the topic of that sonic game, was it running incredibly slow for anyone else, or was it just me?
  • Sorry about the problems in the arcade, I have been through and removed the games causing the problems now and added a few more to keep you busy.
  • QUOTE(Tony @ May 2 2006, 08:37 PM) [snapback]62127[/snapback]

was it running incredibly slow for anyone else, or was it just me?
    [/b]

Yeah, It seemed to be running pretty slow for me aswell Tony, wasnt sure if that was just the default speed or not, but I do remember the origional Sega cartridge game being really fast.
  • It was runnin quiet OK speed for me though
  • im still having trouble submitting on any game