Livechat Login
  • Just a quick note to ask you all to check something for me.

When you click on the LiveChat link at the top of the page it should automatically log you in without asking you for your username and password.

Could you check it for me and let me know its works this way for you please ?

If it asks you for a username and password can you go to the main absolute community homepage at: http://sony.absolute-playstation.com and click on the link near the bottom of the page that says:

Delete cookies set by this board

this will log you out. log back in and click on the livechat link again and let me know if this fixes the problem.

Many thanks

Jim
  • Well, the thing still asked me for a name and password after deleting board cookies and re-logging in- maybe should have cleared out the cache as well just to be sure.
  • QUOTE(lyndon @ May 3 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]62189[/snapback]

Well, the thing still asked me for a name and password after deleting board cookies and re-logging in- maybe should have cleared out the cache as well just to be sure.
    [/b]

could you try that for me please lyndon ?
  • Hm- cleaned the cache, deleted cookies and fully restarted Firefox. Still got the name/password screen when the chat page opened.
  • Same goes for me, too.
  • I see a pattern developing, it is asking me to log in to the chat as well.
  • After I deleted the cookies I had to log back in once and now it does it for me when I click on the livechat link. Seems to be working fine for me Jim.
  • Still doesn't work for me.
  • QUOTE(Lethal aka LI @ May 4 2006, 02:41 AM) [snapback]62205[/snapback]

After I deleted the cookies I had to log back in once and now it does it for me when I click on the livechat link. Seems to be working fine for me Jim.
    [/b]

After turning my computer off and coming back to the site, I have to put my login details back in. Sorry Jim, not working.
  • yeah i still have to log in