New Members Please Read This
  • An Introduction to the BUDDY-SQUAD

Welcome all new and returning members to something just for you called the BUDDY system.

We know that it can be quite scary coming into a new community and we want you to feel as welcome as possible, so we are offering you your own mentor or 'buddy' for however long you need us, to begin your stay in the Absolute Community area.

We were all new members once and we remember how much there was to learn. With all the new things you can now do as a member (play free arcade games, join clans and use the battle game, add your own blogs, chat live... and loads more), there is a lot of new things for you to find out how to use.

Buddies will be there to check on your progress and answer any questions that you have, no matter how simple or complex. You can contact the BUDDY-SQUAD using the personal messaging system, or in the LiveChat area.

Our MOD-SQUAD spend a lot of time making sure that this is a safe place for people of all ages and experience to come to. We do not tolerate offensive or aggressive behaviour and we do not promote illegal activities here. Other than those very basic rules, you are free to do what you like.

Please take a moment to post a message in the NEW MEMBERS area, as the rest of the community would like to have the chance to welcome you properly and we want you to get involved.

Many thanks for listening

Jane (oddish182000) - BUDDY-SQUAD leader

Instructions for Contacting Buddy Squad Members

- Contact a buddy by clicking on the PM (personal message) or EMAIL buttons below.
    - Find out more about a buddy by clicking on their name.
    - See what they look like by clicking on their photo.

Buddy Name My Job Message Me Email Me See Me chargerfanchs manneman oddish182000 RedKenny Speediebean star31
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions