Make Easyjet Donate 25p Per Click To Leukaemia Charity
  • Saw this posted on another internet forum - I had a friend who was diagnosed with Leukaemia at 16, it was hard to watch him suffer with it but thankfully now he's made a great recovery. All you have to do is click this link below...

http://www.anthonynolan.org.uk/index.php?t...content&id=1420

[quote]easyJet introduced a new charity policy in 2004, and we now support a "charity of the year". The airline provides funds and access to staff and passengers to raise funds, and promote the charity through brand awareness.

Following a Europe-wide staff vote, easyJet is proud to announce that our
  • Have clicked my support!!! Whenever i hear of the work this charity does i always think they worthy!

We at work (as a company) have adopted breakthrough breast cancer as our charity - we (my boss and i) are gonna try and arrange a charity night/ball for later in the year!
  • Very happy to click. Sound like they're doing great work. Who is/was Anthony Nolan?

• I clicked, more than happy to help even if it is only a small amount!

• When I was knee high to a short duck (a kid) I got really ill and the doctors thought I had Leukaemia. After tests they were wrong... phew *parents whipped sweat of brow*.

I clicked, every little bit is a pleasure if it helps someone in need.