Welcome to Ms Marshmallows
  • Hello Ms Marshmallows, we wanted you to feel as welcome as possible in the Absolute Community area and have posted this introductory message, so that other members can give you a warm welcome.

This is a very friendly place and I am sure you will love it. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others.

Our MOD-SQUAD spend a lot of time making sure that this is a safe place for people of all ages and experience to come to. We do not tolerate offensive or aggressive behaviour and we do not promote illegal activities here. Other than those very basic rules, you are free to do what you like.

Our BUDDY-SQUAD are here to give you as much help and support as you need. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the BUDDY-SQUAD and we will be more than happy to help.

Your Registration Details:

Ms Marshmallows registered on the May 12, 2006, 10:06 am.
    View Ms Marshmallows's Profile

Best Wishes

Jane (oddish182000) BUDDY-SQUAD Leader
  • Welcome Ms Marshmallows :P

Everyone this little Miss is a friend of mine. Welcome to the community, you had better stick around girlie!

Cya.
  • i see you o_0

:P
  • Welcome aboard, hope you find your visit here to be informative, friendly and fun.

If you have any questions, comments, or just wanna make some idle chatter feel free to contact any of us Buddy-Squad members. We are here to help.

Hope to see ya postin' around here.

Mr.E (Dan)
  • hey lethal......fax me a mouse...i forgot i had a touch pad. oh the horror!!!
  • QUOTE(Ms Marshmallows @ May 12 2006, 09:58 AM) [snapback]62909[/snapback]

hey lethal......fax me a mouse...i forgot i had a touch pad. oh the horror!!!
    [/b]

mouse all faxed away, should be there in a few minutes. haha, gaming so hard with a touchpad.
  • ill make you cry when you visit me next now :P be very afraid
  • Hehe, I think you will fit right in here :)

Welcome to Absolute Community

:)
  • Hey hey, welcome Ms Marshmallows!! Hope ya have a great time here, looks like you'll fit right in. :) Any friend of Lethal's is a friend to us! Any problems at all don't hesitate in giving one of us a shout. :59:
  • Well seems like you have made yourself at home allready. I guess lethal can help you out if there is anything you need, right.

I'd still like to welcome you to the site and I'll see you in the arcade I guess :D
  • Welcome aboard Ms. Marshmallow's, now where is the campfire?

Any friend of Lethal's is... well a friend of somebodys I guess. ;) I am sure Lethal has told you all about this place. What games are you interested in? What games are you playing?

Welcome aboard the best site on the 'net.

• Oooo a friend of Lethal's eh?

Welcome to APi Miss Marshmellow. Be sure to kick off your shoes and get toasty(no pun intended). We're all a happy bunch here so you don't have to worry about getting burned. Go ahead and take a look around and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. ^_^
  • QUOTE(Lethal @ May 12 2006, 10:11 AM) [snapback]62906[/snapback]

Everyone this little Miss is a friend of mine. Welcome to the community, you had better stick around girlie!
    [/b]

I think after she's paid a visit to the madhouse she'll want out. But not to worry, I'll nail her feet to the floor :devilish:
  • Welcome to the world of fun and posting!! Hope you find it fun and all you heard it to be. Sit back,kick your feet up and enjoy.
  • Welcome to the Absolute Community Ms Marshmallows!

We heard rumors that Lethal had friends outside this place, we just never believed it! :tongue:

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!
  • QUOTE(Rex77 @ May 13 2006, 12:24 AM) [snapback]62937[/snapback]

Welcome aboard Ms. Marshmallow's, now where is the campfire?
    What games are you interested in? What games are you playing?
    [/b]

ill have to keep an eye on you :tongue: what games am i intrested in and playing?? anything that will cure my excessive boredom at work!! played the pig on a rocket one....man that sux. at least its touchpad friendly :wacko:

QUOTE(RedKenny @ May 13 2006, 02:23 AM) [snapback]62944[/snapback]

Be sure to kick off your shoes and get toasty(no pun intended).
    [/b]

hehe ill remember that

QUOTE(chargerfanchs @ May 13 2006, 06:11 AM) [snapback]62978[/snapback]

We heard rumors that Lethal had friends outside this place, we just never believed it!
    [/b]

whats this?? lehal has friends outside of this place?? well i guess you learn something new everyday :tongue:
  • Howdy Ms. Marshmallows!!! Super nice to have you here, and seeing as you're a friend of Lethal's, I'll
    be sure to pamper you a bit extra!! :D Cookies are in the oven, hope you like chocolate chip!

Looking forward to seeing you around in here lots, you are apparently a perfect fit to our happy family!!! :clap:
  • sorry i dont like chocolate :tongue:
  • Oh dear!! That will never do!! Well then, I'll just *have* to take a special order for you then! Can't have you going about with no cookies at all, that is simply unacceptable!!
    Please place your order here, and it will be filled post-h.... I mean, PRE-haste!! :D (that's quicker than post-haste)
  • cookie cookie cookie cookie i want them all!!! :tongue: anyone without cream, milk or chocolate and its all the same to me :D
  • Perhaps you could make her some kind of marshmallow flavoured cookie? :P Nice to see you are enjoying yourself marshy :)
  • about time you got out of bed!!
  • Welcome, Im glad to see a new member register and jump into action posting right away. Glad to have you!!!
  • speaking of jumping....i hate simon. its painful!!

lethal is picking on me
  • Lethal, NO picking on Ms. Marshmallows!!! :bash:

Ms. Marsh, Marshmallow Fluff cookies on their way!!! No cream, no milk, no chocolate, as requested. ^_^
  • boo yeah cookie cookie cookie
  • I picked on noone :o Im not a meanie, im nice, I gave her marshmallows :(
  • welcome marshmallow, hope u enjoy the site if u have any problems just ask the buddy squad and im sure they will help u out,hope to see u round the forums.

cheers,monk

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion