Happy Mother's Day
  • Happy Mother's Day to all our APi Mom's!!! :hug:

Remember, good Mom's let you lick the beaters, great ones turn the mixer off first.

• Even though mother day was in march for us

HAppy mothers day!!!!! :clap:
  • Happy Mother's Day!

To all the moms out there reading this, have a great day! If it weren't for you, were would we be?
    I guess we wouldn't be. Thanks for all you do! You really deserve more than one day so Happy Mother's Life! :hug:
  • How come is it on different dates around the world ????

Oh well, regardles, Happy Mom's day to all the APi moms ! !
  • Why thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: I guess I can accept the well wishes, since I *am* a Mom, and I've
    been known around here, from time to time, as the site's Mom. heeheeheee

Rex: That would make me a SUPERBLY FABULOUSLY GREAT Mom, 'cause not only have I *always* let John lick the beaters (after having turned them off first), but he's always gotten to lick the bowl and spatula too!! He's my favourite Little Buddy!! :wub:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you Mothers!
    (and Muthah's too!!) :harhar: (you know who you are)
  • HAPPIEST OF MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE API MUMS (Thats how we spell it in Australia) and all the mums around the world too.

Have an awesome day, because its all about YOU for a change.

Love you mum! :wub:
  • Happy Mothers Day to you all. Did anyone do anything good for your mothers?

I went to the beach and treated my mother to breakfast at a restaurant on the beach.
  • QUOTE(AXi Ey3c0n @ May 14 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]63151[/snapback]

Happy Mothers Day to you all. Did anyone do anything good for your mothers?

I went to the beach and treated my mother to breakfast at a restaurant on the beach.
    [/b]

I celebrated mommy's day by spending the day with my mom and getting along with my dad.

But..if you wanna go for original, I got my best friend's mom (my second mom) a card with Sephiroth and Jenova on it that said Happy Mommy's Day! :laugh: She got a kick outta it.

Okay so I'm a little late on the Mommy's Day, but I sent the notorious APi mommy(speediebean) her PM wishing her all the best on her special day. Anyway, for those of you other mommys out there, Happy Mom's Day! God knows we wouldn't be here if it weren't for mommys!
  • Yes, I'm alittle late but was busy with the kids yesterday. SO HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS !!!!! And thanks to the rest who wished us mothers a happy day!!
  • errrrrr, mothers day was ages ago in febuary i think, so is it mothers day in america now or something ?because i dont really know what your on about.
  • QUOTE(kickassmonk @ May 22 2006, 05:00 AM) [snapback]63648[/snapback]
    errrrrr mothers was ages ago in febuary i think so is it mothers day in america now or something because i dont really know what your on about [/b]
    Puncuation is important, so is grammar.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions