Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! :harhar:
  • Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!

Next lines please :clap:
  • Happy biiiiiiiiirthday dear KENNY,
  • Happy Birthday to YOU

Woo, Happy birthday Red your not a pup anymore! Have a fantastic year, happy 20th! :hug:

Your pals at API! :wub:
  • :laugh:
    So now that you'r not a pup anymore, what shall we call you?
    :g: What may the propoer name for an adult female canine be, hmmmm
  • :laugh: LOL Manne. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED! Hope you have a wicked day!!
  • Happy birthday sexy ;) Hope you have a great day! :hug: :wub:
  • Happy Birthday Red!

Sorry about that mix-up earlier. :blush: I could have sworn that was a birthday candle. :D
  • Happy Birthday, Kenny. Or as my three year old son would say, Happy Dirtday. Hope your dreams and wishes come true.
  • happy birthday my friend :) I hope you get everything you want and then some :) maybe youll get your disney pass renewed so u can come visit have fun!
  • AWWWWWWWWWW thanks everyone!! ^_^

Today has been great so far. Not many presents yet, but I'm waiting for tonight since my dad is gonna be wrapping them all tonight after work.

I'll edit this later and let ya'll know how it went. But I gotta let ya all know it's gotten off to a good start.

Here's hoping I look good for 20. :wub:

Oh and by the way, manneman, you better not be thinking about a certain word which humans refer to female dogs as...cuz if you call me that I will go all rabid on you. :harhar: Though I might suggest still calling me a "pup" because I am female and females DO lie about their age.
  • QUOTE(RedKenny @ May 16 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]63301[/snapback]

AWWWWWWWWWW thanks everyone!! ^_^

Today has been great so far. Not many presents yet, but I'm waiting for tonight since my dad is gonna be wrapping them all tonight after work.

I'll edit this later and let ya'll know how it went. But I gotta let ya all know it's gotten off to a good start.

Here's hoping I look good for 20. :wub:

Oh and by the way, manneman, you better not be thinking about a certain word which humans refer to female dogs as...cuz if you call me that I will go all rabid on you. :harhar: Though I might suggest still calling me a "pup" because I am female and females DO lie about their age.

[/b]

Hey, I may be a johnny-come-lately, but happy birthday! ^^

...okay, yeah, so I'm short-winded today! Can't think of anything else to add! >.>
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug:

Here's wishing all your birthday wishes come true and that your cake is exactly what you want!!! (and doesn't go straight to your hips! teeheeheee)

God was suuuuuure in a great mood the day you were born!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:
  • Well folks, thanks for all the comments and warm birthday wishes. Today was a great day, very nice and warm. A typical Cali day. Went out to din din with my family tonight and it was fun. Got a lucious taste of original cheesecake which was positively to die for. *drool*

Here's what I have gotten for my birthday:
    --A Tempur Pedic Supreme Pillow (looking forward to testing that out tonight)
    --Two MASSIVE flower boquets (had to use the largest vase I have to get those put away.)
    --A book by Judy Blume, called Summertime Sisters (looks like a big book but oh well I'll get it read)
    --A phone call from my brother (who never calls here unless he's drop dead bored on the busrides)
    --An angry 6 month old spayed puppy (picked up Maddie today and she didn't wanna have anything to do with me)
    --An egg shaped alarm clock
    --Season 1-4 of Red vs. Blue
    --Season 1 of Strangerhood
    --A shirt labelled I <3 Caboose<br />--Several other dress shirts

Once again, thanks to all of you who wished me a happy day. It really was quite a dream come true.
    I love you guys!! :wub:

• My goodness, our lil ones here grow up so fast *sniffle* :crybaby:

Here's to a splenderific 20th year Red-alicious and many more to come. :devilish: