Welcome to Evil_Resident
  • Hello Evil_Resident, we wanted you to feel as welcome as possible in the Absolute Community area and have posted this introductory message, so that other members can give you a warm welcome.

This is a very friendly place and I am sure you will love it. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others.

Our MOD-SQUAD spend a lot of time making sure that this is a safe place for people of all ages and experience to come to. We do not tolerate offensive or aggressive behaviour and we do not promote illegal activities here. Other than those very basic rules, you are free to do what you like.

Our BUDDY-SQUAD are here to give you as much help and support as you need. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the BUDDY-SQUAD and we will be more than happy to help.

Your Registration Details:

Evil_Resident registered on the May 21, 2006, 3:04 am.
    View Evil_Resident's Profile

Best Wishes

Jane (oddish182000) BUDDY-SQUAD Leader
  • Thanks,

I was a member a very long time ago and only stumbled across new site/forum by accident.

I was know as Evil Resdient but can't for the life of me remember my old password its been so long (if anyone can help me out with getting my old Evil Resident account back, that would be great).

Good to see all the old names but I doubt most of you remember me, well you bloody should i spent most of my time here :P

Anyways, might see you guys around the forum.

Evil Resident.
  • QUOTE(Evil_Resident @ May 21 2006, 02:22 AM) [snapback]63513[/snapback]

Thanks,

I was a member a very long time ago and only stumbled across new site/forum by accident.

I was know as Evil Resdient but can't for the life of me remember my old password its been so long (if anyone can help me out with getting my old Evil Resident account back, that would be great).

Good to see all the old names but I doubt most of you remember me, well you bloody should i spent most of my time here :P

Anyways, might see you guys around the forum.

Evil Resident.
    [/b]

Hey ER, yeah, Im pretty sure I remember seeing your name around the forums. If you still have the old email address that you used for the site, just go to the log in screen and click the link the comes after "Forgot your password?" Just put your email in there and send away, you should have your old account back within a few minutes hopefully. Good to see another returning member. Catch you around the forums.
  • Hola ER, I remember ya. ( I used to go by Devilchild)
  • Aye, Evil Resident. I remember seeing you around these parts! Welcome back to the fold! Always great to see an old member return! Lots of changes, but still the same great place you knew and loved! See you around!
  • Welcome back ER.

I remember ya buddy. A lot of the old threads are still kicking around, great to go back in time so to speak. What games are you playing now?

Welcome back to the best site on the 'net, I think you already knew that. ;)

• Hey dude welcome back!!! It's great to see ya again, of course I remember you! Hows things?? How WILL the Toon cope without Big Al next year eh!! Looking forward to the World Cup?

Speak soon mate,

Dan :59:
  • Doooooooooooooooooooooooddddddeeeeeee ERl Been a long time man. Good to see you, Im SpeedDemon btw
  • Yeah, not surre why you'd be worried that we would forget you. Keep in mind that all of us have been away for a few years, and we all remember each other, so why not one of the biggest posters and biggest cheat providers? :P

Welcome back.
  • Yeah ER even I, that didn't used to be a regular here, remember your nick around the forums!

Welcome back...and stick around, this new WWI promises!...by the way, you wouldn't be willing to help us litle childs of terror to spread CHAOS!?! eh,eh!!! :devilish:

Be seeing u!