Welcome to AXi Voltage
  • Hello AXi Voltage, we wanted you to feel as welcome as possible in the Absolute Community area and have posted this introductory message, so that other members can give you a warm welcome.

This is a very friendly place and I am sure you will love it. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others.

Our MOD-SQUAD spend a lot of time making sure that this is a safe place for people of all ages and experience to come to. We do not tolerate offensive or aggressive behaviour and we do not promote illegal activities here. Other than those very basic rules, you are free to do what you like.

Our BUDDY-SQUAD are here to give you as much help and support as you need. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the BUDDY-SQUAD and we will be more than happy to help.

Your Registration Details:

AXi Voltage registered on the May 22, 2006, 11:44 pm.
    View AXi Voltage's Profile

Best Wishes

Jane (oddish182000) BUDDY-SQUAD Leader
  • Welcome aboard Voltage.

Just validate your e-mail address and you'll be a fully fledged member of this great community! Take a look around and jump on in any of the discussions going on. If you have any questions feel free to ask a Buddy-Squad member.

Welcome to the best site on the 'net.

• Hi AXi Voltage, so your another member of the X-box Livers huh. Must be a friend of Speedemons? Good luck with the gaming, and posting. Keep up to date and I hope to catch you around the forums!
  • Now there's what sounds another good addition to the CHAOS team...there's never ehough voltage in chaos spreading!!!!eh,eh! Don't get it wrong, pick the Chaos Team...we're gonna turn every rock on this site!!!!

Other than that, feel free to join any discussion of your interest...post a lot, express your point of view...there's always enough room for some more knowledge wether it's gaming related or not! ^^

A very (manly) warm welcome!
  • Welcome to the Absolute Community AXi Voltage!

You must be pals with AXi Ey3c0n! Do you know him or watt? Get it? WATT? :huh: Nevermind!

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!
  • Ahh, another one from the team. Welcome daniel, glad to see you were finally able to register.

Our team is working good together and has been doing well in scrimages.
  • Welcome Mr. Voltage!! Sorry so late.. but I got here as fast as I could! :bag: (hmmm... with that last name, are you by any chance an electrician?)
    Heeheeheee, Lethal called you a liver! :laugh:

Anyway, very very good to have you join the funnest (yes, it's a real word) place online!! With a friend like Mr. Demon I don't suppose you'll need much help getting around here, but if you do... well, ask him!! :harhar:
    Hope to see ya around!!
  • Welcome,come on in and have some fun!! There's lots of things to read,games to play people to meet around here so please enjoy yourself and make yourself at home.
  • welcome voltage, hope u enjoy the site if u have any problems just ask the buddy squad and im sure they will help u out

cheers,monk