• How do you restore lost or deleted files from your memory card?
  • My memory card lost all of it's saves but there is no way to get them back!image
  • You can't restore the files you have deleted even though when your gonna delete a file make sure that that file is not needed anymore in that way delete files only those you don't need any more
  • As pjb just said, you can't restore files that you've deleted in the proper way, but sometimes the files can get lost (I have a 24 page, 360mb memory card).If you have a multi page one, i suggest you look through all the pages to see if you can find it. I used to have a backup memory card in case anything happened to the saves:)
  • I have lost saves before and it is the most annoying thing in the world:angry:. But I have tried many times to get the stuff back but it does not work.
  • PJB is right. The only thing you can do is too start over. Playstations will recognize other memory cards but its safe to purchase SONY made memory cards. The others have failed on me and spent a month getting everything back.:angry:Why Why!!
  • i have the same problem :(
  • As I've said,you can't restore files if you will delete them make sure that you won't need that file anymore...this might help you a little...
  • As the others have informed,there is no way to restore deleted files,which is why you must start ALL over again.
  • unfortunatly there is no way to restore lost or deleted files doc. be careful next time u delete a file.
  • I believe that if you press R1 and L1 at the same time while the game icon is disappearing you can restore the deleted file before it is completely gone. Don't quote me on the actual button combination but I know its something like that. It has saved game files for me in the past!
  • i'm not sure how to restore. but i know for an example you accidently delete saved file but mistake press L1+L2+R1+R2 quickl as you can before it shrinks all the way. that way i remember it