Not Kidding

• Folks, I just got done spending over $1000, Trust me brush and floss your teeth. I went to a dentist for the first time after 15 years because the degeneration of my teeth were causing me to have 3-5 Migraine headaches every day. After 2 trips to the E.R. for treament I narrowed it down to my teeth being the trigger. PLEASE trust me, take care of your teeth while you can. I still am looking at $1500-$2500 before they are fixed.
  • *Reaches for the floss*

Holy Cow JD!!! That is shocking, I shall take your advice and look after my teeth. I am freaking out now, I will brush my teeth well tonight that is for sure.

Another thing Im thinking... become a dentist!! Lol.
  • :D look at than, not a cavity for 5 years. I go to the dentist every 2 years and even though it cost a bit it is still better to take care of any problem before it gets out of hand.

Lethal: With this ongoing war you might get some prisoners to train your dentist skills on soon.
  • QUOTE(manneman @ May 29 2006, 02:10 PM) [snapback]64327[/snapback]

look at than, not a cavity for 5 years.
    [/b]

:bash: I am one of those unlucky ones who inherited bad teeth from my mother and bad gums from my father. My dental visits are more like every 2 months! And I hate dentists!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

My son, however, is one of those fortunate ones who got his perfect teeth from his father, and he was born with NO wisdom teeth "potential". He will never have to deal with that problem, so his teeth are perfectly healthy and perfectly straight. Makes me sick! :D (however, I LOVE his low dental bills!)
  • Yeah, the dentist jdm sees is younger than he is. Jdm asked me why don't you ever see a dentist with bad teeth? Just once I'd like to just so they would know what it was like. I'm glad he is finally getting his teeth taken care of though and it has stopped the headaches.
  • I'm very familiar with migraines, and I'm glad that those have stopped for him too! sheeeeeeeeesh, those things can just ruin your life!!

The dentist that I see (one of the group) has all his teeth capped, so I guess he's familiar with sitting in that chair. heehee
  • QUOTE(manneman @ May 29 2006, 06:10 PM) [snapback]64327[/snapback]

:D look at than, not a cavity for 5 years. I go to the dentist every 2 years and even though it cost a bit it is still better to take care of any problem before it gets out of hand.

Lethal: With this ongoing war you might get some prisoners to train your dentist skills on soon.

[/b]

Guh huh, I wanna get 'em bossh, her her. Let me get me boosssh. Cmon.
  • Bah. You reminded me that I have an appointment in about a month. I know that teeth are extremely important, but it never seems to click that I should brush and floss. My teeth are still in perfect condition, but I have to take better care of them. Most people take it for granted. I guess I am one of those people. :g:
  • Poor JDM!! - First off HOW MUCH do you guys pay for dental appointments!! Blow me thank god for the NHS!!!
  • Here's something to amuse you, my dentists name? Mr Pulley. :laugh: No joke either! He IS a thoroughly nice guy though and a good dentist, but it doesn't fill you with confidence first time you go there!
  • Dentists? Well before you all go running of thinking of becoming a teet puller you ought to know this one interesting little fact...

no other professional job has a higher suicide rate and the average age of those who decide to pull the trigger instead of the inscisor is 45.

:blink:
  • Every nine months, that is what my benefits cover. My teeth are very straight but some minor gaps between a couple which I absolutely hate. I rarely smile for a picture showing my teeth because I don't like the little gaps.

My wisdom teeth came in straight as an arrow, no need to pull them out!!! I know, some of you hate me now. :harhar:

• Dentist !!! *runs and hides*........I just got through a root canal, 2 broken teeth and a bunch of fillin's.........I can literally feel your pain. :crybaby: :bash:
  • Every 6 months is when I go to the dentist. Don't have my own dental plan quite yet because my parents still support me. Thanks for the emphasis on clean teeth though jdm. My boy doesn't get to visit the dentist as often but he nonetheless gets the necessary corrections whenever he gets the opportunity. So yeah. It's not too bad.
  • i have a fear of dentists...but i have private medical coverage so that if something happens i have the best in townsville do what they can. is costly but i say its worth it if you consider what my town's hospitals are like