Site Nickname Voting Time
  • Well, the brainstorm has ended and it is time to evaluate.

Pick your favourite nickname for the site and then we can all try to use the same Absolute-Community abbriviation.
  • I went with the only one that made sense to me- the rest sounded like we were about air conditioning, music or an insurance/ investment company. ACi at least sounds similar to the old initials.
  • I agree with Lyndon - ACi sounds best to me. :)
  • Hate to admit it but Aci does sound pretty good. So I had to go with it.
  • I went with ACi also, none of the others really appealed to me at all. Looks like 6 votes for ACi now.
  • I agree with lynny and the rest - ACI is the best as its less likely to confuse me!!! :notworthy:
  • I voted for other. Oh, that wasn't a choice? What poll did I vote in then? :huh:
  • QUOTE(chargerfanchs @ May 30 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]64418[/snapback]

I voted for other. Oh, that wasn't a choice? What poll did I vote in then? :huh:
    [/b]

You voted for "The Lute" Chris, duh, I knew what the votes were before your vote :P
  • Wat abt my AGS!!!
    Lute sounds like loop so get the f~ck of
  • Hey, that's an idea! Why not call the place "The Loop" or maybe "The Loop & b**ches" :D

It already seems pretty clear to me that ACi is the most populat nick, and quite frankly also the one that is most logical.
  • How about Loop's : ACi, like Tom Clancy's : Rainbow Six? Sounds like a plan to me :)
  • Have to agree with the majority here, ACi gets my vote.
  • QUOTE(-~-~-DASH-~-~- @ May 30 2006, 03:41 AM) [snapback]64438[/snapback]
    Wat abt my AGS!!!
    Lute sounds like loop so get the f~ck of[/b]

Calm down there, dash. Geez. :rolleyes:
  • I went with ACi. It just has that "API" down home feel to it.
  • ACi sounded the pic of the lot
  • Sheeesh, in the minority, as usual. I admit, I voted for The Lute. :bag:
    It's starting to look like the ACi's have it though. That's ok, I can live with that, it sure does have that old APi down-home sound to it, Mystery! :laugh:
  • Ok, so I say we should give this another day and then close the post and I will open a new thread to officially name the site and for everyone to christen the name with its use in their post! What does everyone think?

If you want to post, make sure to post in the next 12 hours!
    As long as everyone agrees to this happening?
  • :unsure: erm...mmm. Maybe I'm using too many aliminium cooking utensils when I make dinner as I chose Ab-Fab because I watch the series :unsure:
  • Ok!

Well, it looks like all of the frequent and respected members of the community have submitted their vote.

Its a clear victory for "ACi"!

:clap:

Well then, this topic is now due to be closed and a new topic will be opened to introduce ACi to the world!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions