Relationships?
  • Im interested to see just how many people are in/ out of relationships currently. So I set up this poll to find it ou!.

I currently have a girlfriend who is my second, and I have been dating her for about 5 months now.

If you dont mind, fill out the poll and let us know! :)
  • Well it turns out we are in the same situation Lethal. I too am in a long term relationship. Only I beat you by a couple of months. Me and my girlfriend has been "going out" for 10 years in November. We have two children and I've even moved in with her.

We also have a dog. :D
  • Am very much in a relationship. Have been with tiff nearly 2 years (our anniversary is 06/06/06!)

Am getting married on 26/05/07 - Am in the process of booking a weeks honeymoon in the south of france oo la la!! We would lave to have a baby next year but it depends on jobs and money. If he will be a stay at home dad and i dont have to give up work then am all for it!!!
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ May 31 2006, 05:50 AM) [snapback]64552[/snapback]

(our anniversary is 06/06/06!)
    [/b]

Holy heck, but thats also the international day of slayer, AND apparently when satan comes to earth or something like that. Bah, bring him on! :harhar:
  • Satan?? Where?? You guys hide me and if the big red guy comes past tell him i you didnt see me

I swear i havent done ANYTHING!!!!
  • I will be married 2 years in August with a girl i will have been with for what seems like a life time. In addition we also possess an elderly dog - a poodle, but cut to look more like a rat than a cream puff and a 16 year old girl.

heaven help us.
  • Poodles aint dogs, they are some sort of sheep I think :g:

We have a Jack Russle BTW. (Sorry for spamming, but this reportwriting is death with cream on top)
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ May 30 2006, 08:50 PM) [snapback]64552[/snapback]

(our anniversary is 06/06/06!)

[/b]

omg have u seen the omen thats when he was born that kid he s the anti-christ DUN DUN DUN!!!!!by the way the new omen film is coming out on your anniversary
  • Married, and on Sept. 13th it will be 3 years!!!!

How does she put up with me? :tongue:
  • Well, JDM and I will have been married a year on August 8. Our little man will be 1 on August 10th, We are also raiseing me two girls which are Kassandra who will be 13 Sept. 5th, and Kayla who will be 9 on June 27th. We have 3 dogs Otis-pug dash hound mix, Haley-Pomaranian, and new to the bunch Molly-Pure bred German Rottwiller, and we also have a cockatiel-Chip.

Yes, we have a houseful good thing we don't live on a farm!!!! I would have more animals than I'd know what to do with.

A little more on the together thing it will be 9years that we have been together on 11-17-06.
  • Let's see. I am currently in a relationship yes. I have been seeing this guy since before I graduated high school. We will have been dating for 2 years and 3 months come June 12th. We celebrated our two year anniversary awhile ago, but it's still nice. :hug:

I haven't known the guy for quite as long as some others, but I have enjoyed being with him. :wub: He's my..*counts fingers and toes* Not quite sure...officially I'd say he's number 3, but realistically he's number 4. Man I love him.

Don't have any kids. (still gotta grow up myself)
    Don't have any animals with him.
    HOWEVER

I do have a stuffed Leopard from Build a Bear which he got for me the day he told me he had feelings for me. Her name is Genesis...and aside from a few "kisses" from Tifa and Maddie she is in good shape.

I also have a pink flower pot that he gave me for my birthday which I have been taking great care of. ;)

BTW Lethal, I love how you added clubbing into the mix.
  • The clubbing thing is tops lethal - reminds me of my time stalking round the rock club in wigan! And you ALL know the cage dancing stories !!
  • in a relationship of 3 and a 1/2 months
  • I've been with my girlfriend a year and a couple of months now - my second "long term" relationship. We've got a holiday booked in a couple of months to Kos in Greece, which I shall enjoy!

Not always a smooth ride though, but with everything there's up sides and down sides!!

I do LOVE clubbing aswell though! Don't have to be sleeping around to like clubbing. :tongue:
  • QUOTE(kickassmonk @ May 30 2006, 10:13 PM) [snapback]64581[/snapback]

omg have u seen the omen thats when he was born that kid he s the anti-christ DUN DUN DUN!!!!!by the way the new omen film is coming out on your anniversary
    [/b]

Even my Probiotic drink & a Burger King Ketchup is in on the day, they suppose to expire 06.06.06, but I think when the devil comes up to the sunny earth I'll have an offering for him............................

......................... Jane that is!! Sod giving him my drink & ketchup as I like them alot

(do have photos on myspace of ketchup & will do the same for the drink as I've only got 2 left)

I'm in a relationship (or hell as us blokes calls it), know Jane for a while & together for 2 years, were off to Download 06 as an anniversary smootchy thing plus to see kickass bands as well.
  • Yup, I be an old married hag. :bag: Been married now for.. let's see... :g: ... 13 1/2 years now! Our wedding anniversary is also the anniversary of the day we met. We got married exactly 1 year after the day we met. Things have been bumpy, but thankfully I see smoother road ahead! :clap:
  • I was married for nearly nine years until my wife was admitted to a Phsyciatric hospital to change and monitor her medication (Depression/Bipolar. She ended up taking off with some violent loser bloke whose ten years younger than herself. This happened two years ago and was a traumatic time for both our daughters and myself. :(

Since that event it's just me and my two daughters. Probably about time I start looking around. :wub:
  • QUOTE(Digger065 @ Jun 1 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]64863[/snapback]

I was married for nearly nine years until my wife was admitted to a Phsyciatric hospital to change and monitor her medication (Depression/Bipolar. She ended up taking off with some violent loser bloke whose ten years younger than herself. This happened two years ago and was a traumatic time for both our daughters and myself. :(

Since that event it's just me and my two daughters. Probably about time I start looking around. :wub:
    [/b]

Wow, that is a pretty sad story Digger, hope that you find someone nice soon. I also hope that your daughters are ok. Best of luck mate!
  • Where is the 'in a relationship, but looking' catogry. . . . i mean erm. . . I'm in a relationship, have been with my girlfriend Emily for 7 months, but it feels like less as shes at uni, and so she's 100 miles away. Get to see her when ever i have 2 days off back to back, or when she pops home every 3 week ends or so, and we chat on msn, or the phone most days, and i normally have at least 3 text messages a day on the mobile. This is my 3rd long term relationship, and hopefully i can make this one last! Shes home form Uni next week, and will be home for 4 months, so it will be nice to see how we work when we can see each other all the time. :D
    Oh and just for the record, my 1st long term relationship was a year and a half, if she was doing this poll, shes now married, and my second long term relationship wa a year and 9 months, shes now doing the sleeping around thing.
  • for now i am actually quite content on being single im working full time and going to school full time. I dont have the strength to handle a girl that wants me texting her at 3 am. But hey that could all change if miss right comes along but at 18 years old i doubt it.
  • Digger, I'm really sorry to hear that, that's just awfully painful!!! Are you ok!?!? Sounds like you are, and I'm glad to see that! How are your daughters??

Nuthin' but love for ya Darlin'!!!!!!! :hug:
  • QUOTE(Speediebean @ Jun 2 2006, 01:04 PM) [snapback]64937[/snapback]

Digger, I'm really sorry to hear that, that's just awfully painful!!! Are you ok!?!? Sounds like you are, and I'm glad to see that! How are your daughters??

Nuthin' but love for ya Darlin'!!!!!!! :hug:
    [/b]

Thanks Speedie, at the time it was a totally sureal/bizzare set of events. My wife went into the Phsyc Hosp (voluntary admission) to change her medication over a couple of weeks because her anti deppressants were no longer working and she strikes up a relationship with another patient with violent tendancies because she wanted to be young again (wow that's a long sentance) ... I definatly didn't see this coming up. Stacks of bizarre threats and events follow suite from my wife for some time after. I immediatly changed the locks in our home and got as much legal advice as I could to protect my girls and myself from my now ex-wife and her new found boy friend and thier "carny folk" friends.

Both me and the girls are doing fine. My girls are actually alot better since my wife left as they have alot more confidence and not socially challenged as they were when my wife lived with us. It sucks the soul out of you, living with someone for so long not seeing any possitive light at the end of the tunnel and she had a negative effect on the girls. During the marriage I took up buddhist meditation as a means of clearing my own mind which is why I used to post a few philisophical type posts. Just a month after my wife left, my eldest daughter even spoke at the school assembly which is a un believable mile-stone for her to do that.

Lots of possitives happened when my wife left, my girls confidence "sky rocketed", I lost 12kgs (and haven't found the kg's it again :D ), I had a minor promotion at work which means I can work four days a week earning the same pay as I used too before the promotion. I usually go bushwalking (hiking) on my day off. Basically both me and the girls are healthier both mentally and physically and lead more active lifes.
  • Thats great to hear digger - im glad you found something positive to come out of your experiences!! And super glad your little ones are doing all the better for it too!!
  • QUOTE(Digger065 @ Jun 2 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]64950[/snapback]

Lots of possitives happened when my wife left, my girls confidence "sky rocketed", I lost 12kgs (and haven't found the kg's it again :D ), I had a minor promotion at work which means I can work four days a week earning the same pay as I used too before the promotion. I usually go bushwalking (hiking) on my day off. Basically both me and the girls are healthier both mentally and physically and lead more active lifes.
    [/b]

Good stuff there Digger ! Good to hear success and positive out comes from a very hectic situation.

Similar situation my side..... Been divorced for 4 years now :clap: My x did the same thing, anti-depresants while drinking, dissapearing for times and comming home with serious Columbian flue, excetra, excetra. When I filed for divorce she cleaned up her act so I couldn't get custody of my kids (law favours the mother ) and as I had no proof couldn't win.

So the question at hand was difficult to vote..... Did the Clubbing, s#x or#ie thing straight after my divorce, was fun for a while but get's a bit shallow, tried dating, got bored with the peeps I dated cause I guess I'm to fussy, tried the single but looking which took me straight back to the clubbing scenario so at the moment I can say.........

I'm divorced and happily single, who knows tho, maybe some day I'll meet that goth n#mpho maniack supermodel I dream off.
  • Well i guess they dont call you shagger for nowt!!!
  • LOL....... my mates called me that since 18....... and back then I thought it was because it rymed with my name :blush:
  • Oh how sweet and innocent loL!!
  • Allot's changed since I was 18 :devilish:
  • So the question at hand was difficult to vote..... Did the Clubbing, s#x or#ie thing straight after my divorce, was fun for a while but get's a bit shallow, tried dating, got bored with the peeps I dated cause I guess I'm to fussy, tried the single but looking which took me straight back to the clubbing scenario so at the moment I can say.........[/b]

Shagger, wouldn't mind borrowing your little black address book, :w00t2:
  • QUOTE(Digger065 @ Jun 4 2006, 07:30 AM) [snapback]65129[/snapback]

Shagger, wouldn't mind borrowing your little black address book, :w00t2:
    [/b]

What you *really* want to do is borrow his "little black dress", admit it!! :laugh: :harhar:

Update... the "happily married" is getting happier and happier! YIPPEEEE!!!
  • Happier and happier, more like kinkyer and kinkyer huh sus? Lol, *wink wink, nudge nudge*.

Dont mean to pry Digger, but where abouts in this great brown land do you like to call home at the moment?

And shagger, I would kill to be an old fart like you *scoff* and still be known as shagger!
  • Old fart!? OLD FART!?!?!? No way can you call Shagger an old fart!!!!!!!! Why, he's just a spring chicken!!! :clap:

(heh heh, for the moment, I'll just take "happier and happier"... that's good enough for me!... for now) ;)
  • QUOTE(Lethal @ Jun 4 2006, 11:26 PM) [snapback]65157[/snapback]

And shagger, I would kill to be an old fart like you *scoff* and still be known as shagger!
    [/b]

QUOTE(Speediebean @ Jun 4 2006, 11:48 PM) [snapback]65160[/snapback]

Old fart!? OLD FART!?!?!? No way can you call Shagger an old fart!!!!!!!! Why, he's just a spring chicken!!! :clap:

[/b]

Old FART ?!?!?!? not so much of the old there Lethal, heh heh but remember with age comes buckets of experience :59:

Thanks for saving my old... um spring chicken a$$ Speedie :hug:
  • Dont mean to pry Digger, but where abouts in this great brown land do you like to call home at the moment? [/b]

I'm from South Australia, half an hours drive North East of Adelaide. Lived in SA most of my life. Origionally from Canterbury England many moons ago.

What you *really* want to do is borrow his "little black dress", admit it!! [/b]

Only with sequins and matching accessories ;) .

• Been in a bumpy relationship with my girl for 3 years now. I don't know if we'll get married, never really crossed my mind. When I first met her she had the whole thing planned. White wedding, children, house with white picket fences. But things got complicated (mainly due to my uneasiness of how fast things were going)
  • I myself am happily married to my best friend...have been for 12+ years, and we have been together for almost 20.

I am very fortunate in that my wife and I share a LOT of the same interests and hobbies, which makes it great for doing just about anything together!!
  • It may come as a surprise, but I'm officially single now. I've been single for the past six months and I think I've made it over the depression phase. I've not felt this free in awhile. So I suppose my statement now is "Single and content". I've got a couple guys who are courting me, but a lot of them don't meet my expectations. So for now, I'm content to stay single.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion