Livechat Back
  • Fans of the live discussion area will be pleased to hear that is it now available to use again.

Click on the CONVERSATION link (I had to remove the word 'chat' as it annoys quite a few office firewalls) at the top of any page and enter your Absolute Community User name and Password to enter.

Sorry for the delays getting this back, but there has be a huge amount of things going on behind the scenes during the Team Battle game.

Enjoy !
  • Wooo excellent stuff! Thanks Jim, doing a wonderful job with the current War, I don't think anybody has minded waiting!! Will we get the bit at the bottom of the main forum page listing who's in the Chat? Or is that on the "to do list"? No biggie - it's just quite cool! Keep up the great work buddy.
    :D
  • Woohoo- thank you Jim!! :notworthy: Time to get those weekend chats going again!
  • QUOTE(Fluffster @ May 31 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]64774[/snapback]

Wooo excellent stuff! Thanks Jim, doing a wonderful job with the current War, I don't think anybody has minded waiting!! Will we get the bit at the bottom of the main forum page listing who's in the Chat? Or is that on the "to do list"? No biggie - it's just quite cool! Keep up the great work buddy.
    :D
    [/b]

There you go Fluff, the list at the bottom of the homepage showing who is currently chatting is now back.

(That was one of those 2 minute jobs that took an hour !)
  • Well Jim, I tol' ya before, and I'll tell ya again..
    YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

We all understand that you have loads of things going on, not only for the site in general and for the War, but also.. you have a real life!!!!!! :blink: I'm sure I'm not wrong in saying that we all appreciate everything that you do, your hard work and dedication really show!!!!!!!!! :hug:
  • Awesome work there Jim! Ive been waiting for the re-appearance of Livechat for ever since its demise!

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!
  • :hug: Yey Jim - you are a shiney star!!! :clap:
  • If there wasn't a bunch of water seperating us I'd be buying a round of picture draught for you! Thank you!
  • Gracias Jimito!!!, you do so much for us folks.
  • One more sign of how much of a devoted person you are to us Jim...and all the apreciations in the world wouldn't pay up for what you are doing for our entertainment!

Congrats Jim, this is all your doing...and you deserve every thankful post in here!...you are our GOD! :punk:

I say we should all meet one day and pay Jim one night of pure alcohol drinking and fun! :devilish:

by the way, so many people giving thanks...but whenever I get in the chat, there's no one there! :blink:
  • Great job Jim, It's nice to be able to talk to people almost face to face rather than haveing to pm them and then wait for their response. This is great, Thank You!!!!!!!