Its An Aci!
  • Due to the recent vote it has been decided that we shall nickname this little feller "ACi".
    Use this topic to christen and accept the nickname ACi for our favourite place on the net!

Ladies and Gents, I give you, ACi!

May ACi live a long and happy life with many active members! Thanks to Jim and all the mods and buddy squad members who are doing a great job so far with the expansion of the site. Its only going to get better! Also, thanks to all the loyal members, you are some seriously dedicated posters!

Looking forward to many good times spent in ACi!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
  • WELCOME TO THE WORLD, ACi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :59:

Look out world, we're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :flex:
  • ACi does have a nice, familiar ring to it doesn't it? Going to have to watch myself from slipping in APi for a bit yet (old habits die hard ya know).
  • Aww bless it ACI!!!!

Whos for wetting the babies head??
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ Jun 2 2006, 05:11 PM) [snapback]64965[/snapback]

Aww bless it ACI!!!!
    Whos for wetting the babies head??
    [/b]

Jane! Dont put water anywhere near the computer or the monitor or the keyboard or anything! Your likely to get fried!!! :tongue:
  • Welcome,Welcome ACI!!!!! It sounds great, love the name so close to the original only 1 letter has changed.So on with the fun and games.
  • Awww baby ACi!! Welcome to the world! I wanna be at the baptism!! Let me know the date!! :D

I'm probably going to have to relearn how to type. I typed APi so many times that I think I'm gonna have to practice typing ACi.
  • ACi is great! Less distance to go when you "hunt and peck" those letters out like I do!

Live long and prosper ACi!
  • A C i, A C i, A C i........ wooooooo, kinda felt like I was in a crowd cheering at a football match there for a minite. :clap:
  • I love it, so familar yet sounds so different. Welcome (back) to the world ACi!!!!