Mod chips they are evil, and illegal.
  • I've been hearing so many things about these evil "MOD" chip thingys. So, allright, I know they're illegal and they illegally let people use burned games. But what I don't get is, if it can mess up your playstation and cost you twice as much as the actual GAME would to fix, why use them ? Are people really that dumb sometimes? Oh, and aren't those lil buggers illegal too? Just thought I'd voice my opinion for once.
  • Yes, if improperly installed or even properly installed, your system can be screwed to no end. Why do people use them? Stupidity maybe? But rather than using that as an answer i will say that it does legally play import titles from other countries which is good in some cases but you can find a much better way than a chip to do that. Many people are impatient and can't wait for a game to be released or they think oh my PS2 won't get messed up. "That only happens to other people". I'll just say mod chips = a not very smart poor lawbreaking piece of *beep*. And that's all i'll say about that. I am going to close this thread to keep the supporters from incriminating themselves. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions