• hi guys i'd like 2 know whats the diff between a GS and a GSPRO which 1 is better and see i got a pS recently thats a ps1 and it does not have a connection 4 a gameshark behind it so is there somethin i can do please help !!!!!!!! whoa and what the diff between GS GSPRO & CODEBREAKER OR SOMETHIN IF u guys help ill be greatfull !!! :biggrin:
  • The gameshark actually is a big bulky thing that goes in the serial port of the PSX. The GS pro has more saves and is also a little larger. This contains the codebreaker software within, where you can try and get your own codes and cheats within your favorite games. To get to your next question, the code breaker is used in conjuction with the GS pro. You can find your own codes within the games coding. I hope that this little bit of info helps you decide on a gameshark if that's what you're looking for. And eventhough you didn't ask, I personally would get the GS CDX. It uses a CD and a dongle. You plug the dongle into either memory card slots and turn on the PSX with the CD within. When you load up the cheats you just need to take out the cd and put in your game of choice and play away. Well, enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Before I had the GS and for me games would freeze and I would find that my files were deleted,then I changed to the GSPRO and found that my games didnt freeze and my files stayed.The GS is a decent size cube,it goes into the backs of the playstations that have been fromatted for it.The GSPRO is a disc and a card that you put in the PSX and put a cheat for some game you want,then select the cheat,and finally when you are instructed to,you put in the desired game.
  • My GSPRO gave me eight virtual memory cards in which I can save a hole lot of data from games. But I had a serial port as madhtr said, I found that newer Psxes and probly ps1s dont have the port. So if yours doesnt have the port I would suggest a GSCDX.
  • hey i would like 2 thank all of the above &who ever used their time on this thanx again