Welcome to Patricia
  • Hello Patricia, we wanted you to feel as welcome as possible in the Absolute Community area and have posted this introductory message, so that other members can give you a warm welcome.

This is a very friendly place and I am sure you will love it. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others.

Our MOD-SQUAD spend a lot of time making sure that this is a safe place for people of all ages and experience to come to. We do not tolerate offensive or aggressive behaviour and we do not promote illegal activities here. Other than those very basic rules, you are free to do what you like.

Our BUDDY-SQUAD are here to give you as much help and support as you need. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the BUDDY-SQUAD and we will be more than happy to help.

Your Registration Details:

Patricia registered on the June 10, 2006, 8:22 pm.
    View Patricia's Profile

Best Wishes

Jane (oddish182000) BUDDY-SQUAD Leader
  • Welcome Trish, hope you enjoy your stay ^^
  • Welcome to the Absolute Community Patricia!

I see you've found you way into the arcade! It's one of my favorite places to spend free time! But there is so much more to ACi than just an arcade. We encourage you to post in the forums and share some of your ideas with us. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you have any questions or need help with anything, hit up any Buddy Squad member! We are glad to help!

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!
  • Hi everyone thanks for the welcome :)

I kinda stumbled in here by accident, I'm not too sure what all this WAR thing is so that's the reason why I tend to stick to the arcade...lol
  • QUOTE(Patricia @ Jun 15 2006, 12:36 AM) [snapback]65816[/snapback]

I kinda stumbled in here by accident, I'm not too sure what all this WAR thing is so that's the reason why I tend to stick to the arcade...lol [/b]

That's a game we have in these forums, based on stats and levels. Kind of like an RPG battle system ^^

Anyone who is a member is welcome to join either the allies or the axis team and help their team towards victory by using their stats to attack other forum members on the opposing team.

It may seem complicated, but I'm sure that once you see the guide Jim posted, it'll become clear. All that's left then is playing and getting a hold of it :D

Here's a link to the guide, it's about 10 mins long and will show you all you need to know
    http://www.absolute-community.com/ww1/abso...le-points3.html
  • QUOTE(Patricia @ Jun 14 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]65816[/snapback]
    I kinda stumbled in here by accident...[/b]
    As did most of us here, Patricia! Some of us have never been able to leave since! :wacko:

Don't worry about the war. It's just a game we use to have a little fun around here. If you're not signed up no one will attack you! So you are safe, for now! ;)

It's nice to hear from you and we look forward to seeing you in the forums!
  • Hey there Patricia!! Welcome to the forums!! Glad to hear you're enjoying the Arcade - it's damn addictive huh!! Why not let us know what games in particular you're enjoying in the "Arcade Games" thread!

Hope to see you around the forums! :)
  • Wlecome Patricia :D

I know that getting into a new community can be kinda scary and hard. I remember when I first joined I spent a week reading through the old archives to better get to know the people in here before I dared reply in any thread. But once you get going you will be surprised how easy it is to get friends in here.

So if you ever get tired of hanging out in the arcade, take a stroll in the forums and see if there isn't any threads you find interesting. Never mind if they havn't been used for a while. Sometimes a good thread needs a bit of dusting.

So, hope to see you in the forums cause it's always nice to meet new people.

Have Fun
    -m-
  • Thanks everyone for the welcome and thanks Cyclone Duke for the link I've listened to it and found it very helpful, it was very clearly explained so phew!!!!! I can stop waving my wee white flag now......or are you all lulling me into a false sense of security...hmmmm :g: ...lol

I'll be reading through some of the posts in the forums and when I've got something sensible to say you'll hear from me.......sensible??? that could take a lonnnnnng time.....lol
  • LOL, Patricia..sometimes you don't even have to have something sensible to say. :D If you have the urge to speak by all means speak up! ^_^ We love to hear from new people. :D
  • Howdy Patricia, nice to see you've come up for some air from the arcade. ^_^ Having fun in there?
    Don't worry about having anything too sensible to say, most of the rest of us don't. :laugh:

You can put the white flag away, we won't attack you, you're safe, honest! :D
  • Hey, wanted to pop in and say welcome I noticed that you were in the arcade a few days ago but I didn't have to much time to get in here and welcome you cause we were on a bit of a vacation, and I was using the motels computer for the war. So I do apoligize for my lack of time getting in here. So welcome, You seem to be doing just fine around here hope your finding things to you liking!!?
  • QUOTE(star31 @ Jun 21 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]66140[/snapback]

Hey, wanted to pop in and say welcome I noticed that you were in the arcade a few days ago but I didn't have to much time to get in here and welcome you cause we were on a bit of a vacation, and I was using the motels computer for the war. So I do apoligize for my lack of time getting in here. So welcome, You seem to be doing just fine around here hope your finding things to you liking!!?
    [/b]

Thanks for the welcome :)

Yeh I tend to hang out in the arcade cause I THOUGHT I'd be free from attack in there....but I soon found out that there are some "Big bullies" around that like to attack poor unsuspecting females....I won't mention any names but he knows who he is....image...lol
  • QUOTE(Patricia @ Jun 21 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]66142[/snapback]

Thanks for the welcome :)

Yeh I tend to hang out in the arcade cause I THOUGHT I'd be free from attack in there....but I soon found out that there are some "Big bullies" around that like to attack poor unsuspecting females....I won't mention any names but he knows who he is....image...lol
    [/b]

Lol, who is it? It isnt mean old charger is it? He is nice really... Ive seen you enjoying the arcade HEAPS, seems you are another contender! Bugger! I used to be the ultimate champ of the arcade. Seems those days are over now :( at least I still have my freedom and sanity... well one out of two aint bad!
  • QUOTE(Lethal @ Jun 29 2006, 05:24 AM) [snapback]66422[/snapback]

Lol, who is it? It isnt mean old charger is it? He is nice really... Ive seen you enjoying the arcade HEAPS, seems you are another contender! Bugger! I used to be the ultimate champ of the arcade. Seems those days are over now :( at least I still have my freedom and sanity... well one out of two aint bad!
    [/b]

No it wasn't "old charger" he actually came to my defense but he's been complaining to me that the weight of all the arcade medals are weighing him down a bit so I say we should relieve him of a few of them.....lol

I've told him that I would take a lot more off him if I could get the games to work for me properly so he very kindly told me how to delete the cookies and now I've got one more working although I'm still having problems with a few others but that's just lucky for him.....lol
  • Its a terrible thing to think that someone would mistake this cute babe for a poor defenceless female. Well, maybe only in the same way that a black widow spider is poor, defenceless and female..... :g:
  • QUOTE(Majik @ Jun 29 2006, 08:57 PM) [snapback]66446[/snapback]

Its a terrible thing to think that someone would mistake this cute babe for a poor defenceless female. Well, maybe only in the same way that a black widow spider is poor, defenceless and female..... :g:
    [/b]

The only similarities between me and a "black Widow" spider is that we both have an hourglass body. Do ya know that the male "black widow" spider has a yellow streak down it's back? :harhar:
  • A yellow streak you say???

Dont know much about spiders and them not using andrex after a curry but i do know one thing, if i had a spine it certainly wouldnt be yellow....As you can see from my new avatar, it would probably be red........................... :o

An hourglass body? does that mean it counts down the time to the next ....er.....visitor to your house?? :devilish: