Welcome to JamesV
  • Hello JamesV, we wanted you to feel as welcome as possible in the Absolute Community area and have posted this introductory message, so that other members can give you a warm welcome.

This is a very friendly place and I am sure you will love it. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others.

Our MOD-SQUAD spend a lot of time making sure that this is a safe place for people of all ages and experience to come to. We do not tolerate offensive or aggressive behaviour and we do not promote illegal activities here. Other than those very basic rules, you are free to do what you like.

Our BUDDY-SQUAD are here to give you as much help and support as you need. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the BUDDY-SQUAD and we will be more than happy to help.

Your Registration Details:

JamesV registered on the June 11, 2006, 7:51 pm.
    View JamesV's Profile

Best Wishes

Jane (oddish182000) BUDDY-SQUAD Leader
  • Welcome in man, what kinda games do you play?
  • Thanks oddish. I didn't think Absolute Playstation was ever going to return. I can't even remember my former password so simply reregistered. You must have successfully completed your driving exam by now. The streets may never be the same again. Regards,

JamesV
  • Welcome back to the Absolute Community JamesV!

You used to go by James Van B. if my memory serves me. Are you the same James?

Lots of new things going on here but still the same old great place! Glad to have you back!

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!
  • QUOTE(chargerfanchs @ Jun 14 2006, 04:53 AM) [snapback]65740[/snapback]

Welcome back to the Absolute Community JamesV!

You used to go by James Van B. if my memory serves me. Are you the same James?

Lots of new things going on here but still the same old great place! Glad to have you back!

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!
    [/b]

It is good to be back. I couldn't remember my old password so reregistered. I would check in from time to time to see if the site had returned and had pretty much given up, but still had it in my list of favorites. When I clicked on it the other day and found the new site, I jumped out of my seat. It was a long time but definitely worth the wait. Regards,
    James
  • Hi James - isn't it great to be back!! It's good to see old members returning again! How's life treated you these past 4 years!! (gosh it's been a long time!) hope everythings been good, catch ya around the forums!

:59: