What Has Download Done To Me?
  • Yesterday my feet were swelling up to a nice size - thought it mite have just been the heat so have ignored it. Went to work and hobbled around today until a lovely fetching rash/bruise thing came on my leg

Pharmacist sent me to the Urgent care centre and have been given strong course of antibiotics as he thinks i have an infection in my right leg because of the high temp i have and the hugeness state of my feet

Am off work on the sick for 2 days and ive NEVER been off on the sick before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am sofa ridden and stuck watching daytime TV!!
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ Jun 13 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]65701[/snapback]

Am sofa ridden and stuck watching daytime TV!! [/b]

Sounds like a good time to me :D :laugh:

Download is a music festival right? Good thing you had your feet checked, it could have been something much worse, you never know what filth could be on the ground at big music festivals :blink:
  • QUOTE(Cyclone Duke @ Jun 13 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]65705[/snapback]

Good thing you had your feet checked, it could have been something much worse, you never know what filth could be on the ground at big music festivals
    [/b]

YIPES, you've got that right!!! Jane, please say you were wearing footwear!?!?!? Wonder if it's a skin infection from too much sun? Sun poisoning, that stuff is miserable!!! My son had it once, (while away on a week-long holiday with his 'father' ) and man, he was a mess!!!

Isn't there any way you can prop your legs/feet up and sit at the computer? I mean, daytime tv!?!?!? YUK!! :wacko: I'm afraid I couldn't live through that, I'd have to just walk around on my hands instead and make the best of it! heeheeheee! At least then my legs would be elevated! :59:

I sure hope it's all feeling better and healing well very soon!!! :hug:
  • I had trainers on for a couple of days and flip flops on for one but i think the way i was sat on the grass my leg was touching it.

Tiff thinks there was some pesticides on the grass as its a farmers field, my mum reckons ive been bitten by a creepy crawly of some description!
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ Jun 13 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]65701[/snapback]

Am off work on the sick for 2 days and ive NEVER been off on the sick before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Am sofa ridden and stuck watching daytime TV!!
    [/b]

Carefull you don't create a reason to start gaming therapy..... :devilish:

Sounds like you've been bit by something (not talking about Tiff)...... isn't it your neck that's supposed to hurt after these concerts ?

Whatever it is, hope it's not to serious and get's better very soon ;)
  • Deary me. -_- Sorry to hear about that odd, that's certainly unfortunate. Though, I'm glad you were able to go get it checked out.

Daytime TV is like heaven on earth for me when I'm sick. I used to sit there and watch The Price is Right (cue Dane Cook's comedy on PIR), although now I sit and watch abc family or Disney channel. Depending on which one has Boy Meets World reruns on it. :D

Whatever happened to ya, I hope will pass odd. Feel better soon. :)
  • Im addicted to Deal or No deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn - I have to go back to work tomorrow :(