The "arcade" Thread
  • The new "Arcade" is certainly growing popular - I thought this would be a good post to tell us all what games you like to play, what games you just don't understand! And just for general gloating when you get a really high score. :laugh:

I have to say the "World Cup Injury Time" game is great fun!! I love it! Especially being an England football fan, snapping the ankles of a few Germans is rather therapeutic if not all that politically correct!! :devilish:

I do love Snowball Warrior too - so many brilliant games I haven't even played them all yet!!

The "Stackopolis" game doesn't seem to like recording high-scores though!
  • QUOTE(Fluffster @ Jun 15 2006, 07:20 AM) [snapback]65860[/snapback]

The new "Arcade" is certainly growing popular - I thought this would be a good post to tell us all what games you like to play, what games you just don't understand! And just for general gloating when you get a really high score. :laugh:

I have to say the "World Cup Injury Time" game is great fun!! I love it! Especially being an England football fan, snapping the ankles of a few Germans is rather therapeutic if not all that politically correct!! :devilish:

I do love Snowball Warrior too - so many brilliant games I haven't even played them all yet!!

The "Stackopolis" game doesn't seem to like recording high-scores though!
    [/b]

I have played them all! Of course I have like you would expect any less of me!

My top favs I would have to say are; (in random order)

1. Sudoku
    2. Dangerous Dave
    3. Texas Holdem
    4. Fireman
    5. Soccer Ball
    6. K Tire Racing
    7. Moto X
    8. Chopper Challenge
    9. Heli Attack 2.
    10. Paperplane Madness

I think you need to complete the stackopolis game to record a high score, not sure! I am almost finished it though, believe I am at the last 4 levels.

• I have not played everything, believe it or not?! :blink:

If I've got some time I like to play Addiction Solitaire lately. I also like Fireman, even if it is glitchy. It's a great game that gets you moving pretty quick to beat the clock, especially when the water starts and your hoses aren't complete! I really think Scorpion Puzzler has huge potential and is a great twist on the "memory" game. I just wish it had more levels.

One game that has me puzzled is McDonalds. I have tried that game dozens of times and still can't manage to earn a dollar! I guess I'm not cut out for fast food management!

My top 10 in no particular order are...
    Kings Win
    Addiction Solitaire
    Fireman
    Gold Yard
    Urban Slug
    Stackopolis
    Shape Match
    Sonic Blox
    Plumber 2
    Scorpion Puzzler
  • I've only managed to play some mini golf. I'm pretty sure my boy has tried out a fair number of whats on the menu. There's just not enough hours in the dasy.
  • The new batch of games are great! I like the Golf Master 3D although the score table should be reversed and I wish the holes had some yardage markers. The horse is pretty fun too...try banking shots off the wall! I even got a double basket but it only gave credit for one. Scrape has a glitch you can exploit for high scores. I could have let that score run up forever but wanted to play something else!

Alias 3 is fun once you master the controls and is a pretty long arcade game. I couldn't beat the boss. Has anyone else beat the boss?

Crazy cube is the most unique of the new batch and the most challenging to complete. I only got a little over half way complete. Who has made it through to the end?

BTW, how is that "challenge" coming Patricia? I snagged one from you! :59: Can you do the same? :harhar: :D

• I'm a bit of a sucker for good ol' pinball so i've been having a few goes with American Dragon Pinball (first to top the million mark on it :harhar: :clap: ).
  • Great games added into the arcade this weekend. Blobber is very addictive and Savages is great fun. Seems like the worst thing you can do to a savage is insult his goat! It's hard to see but I think that "princess" is topless?! :blink:

The Ultimate Challenge is just that...a challenge. The controls are very tricky, especially when you get up to the third level. I got that far then got thrashed back by the laser beams. It's hard to take just a short step without running into them. Once you get past them it is easy to finish.

Congrats to Patricia for taking over second place in the arcade standings!! :clap: