Happy Birthday Shagger
  • Happy Birthday there Shagger the Fragger!! I know you're away, but wanted to put something up here for all your family here at ACi to post on so you could have a list of warm b-day wishes after returning! :D

Happy Birthday Shagger!!! :clap:
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!

I am without a doubt sure that you are having one hell of a time wherever you are, either that your you have a massive massive hangover and a blonde girl in your bed youve never met. :blink:

Either way have a great birthday!

:punk:
  • Happy Birthday Shagger! I hope you had a great day!

Remember, ice is for making margaritas not for climbing! :D
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY DUDE!!!!!

Hope you're having a wildly fantastic time, and remember: Ice is also for putting on your head when you have a hangover! :blink: Heeheeeheee

:hug:
  • Shagger!! Hope you are having a fantastic time around the world climbing huge rocks and ice ( i am soooooooooo jealous!!!!!)

Have A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dont do anything i wouldnt do :censored: :devilish:
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ Jun 19 2006, 03:52 AM) [snapback]66014[/snapback]

And dont do anything i wouldnt do
    [/b]

Jeeee wizz Odd, that doesn't leave him much now, does it!? :blink: :devilish:
  • well short of swallowing rusty razor blades used to shave a tramps a$$ then - well no not really :blink:
  • HOWZIT !!!!

Thanks everyone :hug:

Had a splendid birthday even tho half of it was spent on the plane (PSP's ROCK, played SOCOM on the flight till the battery died)

Left Israel on a hot 34 degree celcius eve to arrive in Johannesburg's 2 degrees.... brrrrrrr. Spent most of the first week there helping my daughter with a school project, build a moving bridge with lights, hectic stuff for me never mind how they can give a project like that to 12 year olds :g:

Last friday went to East London with a mate in his big rig for the weekend. 12 hour drive but was worth it, what a blast. Got back on Sunday eve and headed straight to Mozambique.... another 12 hour drive. Was hoping to get there and chill on the beach for a few days but instead helped my sister rebuild the deck at her beach bar ( Dino's Beach Bar - Tofo ) after it was wrecked buy the cyclones they've been having. The weather was pretty eratic so back to Johannesburg. It's like -2 deg. here so I'm freezing my butt off ! Got all the gear together for some Ice climbing this weekend and when I get back I guess it's time to start looking for a job :wacko: