Bugs Bunny & Taz Timebusters
  • Hi All,

I'm very new at this, so I hope this is the right place to ask. If anyone has played this game before, please HELP! I'm stuck in the Arabian Era. I can't figure out the right combination of air streams to free the Earth Genie from the Wind Temple.

Thanks for all your help!
  • Ok, I admit it, I haven't played this game at all, so I looked it up! :bag:

1.) Spin to turn the wind tunnels on. (you don't have to have them all on, or have them in any order. You need the front 3 on at least along with a path that leads to where the genie is. I have no sequence for turning these on in that way all I can say is keep trying.

2.) Once you have turned on the wind tunnels, then get taz to give you a boost back up to the level you came in. (Don't Leave!)
    Then have him stand on the far right corner of the ledge. Run and bounce on his head. This will give you just enough lift to land you in the funnel.

3.) Once you land in the funnel then you can float there and bounce to the next one. But be careful if you are too over zelous or don't jump far enough you can fall. Try to land in the middle of the funnels. Hop over to the genie and set him free.

Hope you don't mind that the words are not my own, but I just couldn't leave ya hanging there with no response at all!

Please reply to let me know if this was helpful to you!? Thanks!