England Vs Ecuador
  • Well what can I say? We certainly like to do things the hard way. Only scored in what about the 60th minute? Honestly, we need a rocket up our rearends DESPERATELY. We'll have to do ALOT better if we're gonna beat Portugal in the quarters.

Then we'll more than likely have BRAZIL in the semis. :huh: And IF we manage to get past them, we'll more than likely be playing GERMANY in the final, or maybe Argentina. Why do we get all the good teams? :crybaby:

Oh well, here's hoping we sort ourselves out before the next game.

I'm happy for David though, he's finally scored and FINALLY scored a free kick, well an ALLOWED free kick anyway. Still think he should've been allowed the first goal that was considered to be an 'own goal' :censored:

Was happy with 'Shreks' performance though, a full 93 minutes, not bad, not bad at all.

I hope they start Aaron Lennon against Portugal. He'll give us extra speed, more options, plus he's a Leeds lad, lol.
  • The first half was dire!!! Thank god for a beckham free kick. Why oh why play rooney on his own up the front tho. Every time he got the ball he had noone up there as support to pass it too. Hope this gets sorted before we play portugal or the :pooh: will hit the fan.

......and 'shrek' ha ha nice one :notworthy:
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ Jun 27 2006, 07:50 AM) [snapback]66352[/snapback]
    The first half was dire!!! Thank god for a beckham free kick. Why oh why play rooney on his own up the front tho. Every time he got the ball he had noone up there as support to pass it too. Hope this gets sorted before we play portugal or the :pooh: will hit the fan.

......and 'shrek' ha ha nice one :notworthy: [/b]

Glad you like the 'Shrek' thing, that IS his nickname though. Of course, being a proud Yorkshireman and LEEDS fan, I could call him other things but I'd probably get banned form the forums if not the entire site :D
    As for the getting destroyed by Portugal, be a little easier now they've lost practically ALL their team due to sending offs and yellows. I didn't see that game but it was apparently super hilarious. Although, funnily enough, not as hilarious as the english ref who gave a player THREE yellow cards before FINALLY sending him off? Where is he now? Apparently back home cause FIFA sent him home, lmao.
    He'll NEVER be allowed to referee an international, especially any important ones, EVER AGAIN!!!!!