Rarer Than Ever
  • Hey the new look of the site is cool :punk:
    Where is the new members option?

I am writing this message in full conciousness to inform that I (the person who has a good time always in this site) am going to be here rarer than ever.
    The reason is thatI have to study for my current crucial school year of I will try to come as much as I can.
    I hope u all do not forget me.
    :59:

-Pranav
    [Have a nice time]
  • Dashy? Dashell?? Dashy is leaving?!?!? NOOOOO!!

When I first read your post there Dash I thought you were talking about some of collectible...or something.
    Will certainly miss the heck outta ya here Dash, but we'll be here upon your return to welcome ya with open arms. :clap:

Good luck with things as far as schooling goes. A good education is a fairly important priority. ^_^
  • STD.X isn't that the bad guys in "Alias"? :D

Work hard to achieve your goals DASH. It is well worth the hard work and knowledge is an light burden in life and so on...

Best of luck.
  • Good luck Dash. Hope you get into the college you wanna get into. Where is it anyway? Harvard? Or you wanna go to your local one? Either way, Good Luck...
    And remember...
    :devilish: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER :devilish:

• Remember, all study and no play makes Dash a dull boy! :tongue:

Good luck and come back to see us when you can!
  • Adios for now Dash, make sure to ace your exams. Good luck buddy!
  • :bag: Do not worry [if u all are].
    I will try my best to be back as soon as i can.

Thnx for the good wishes and hope u will like my new username.
    And how is my new avatar.....and the signature???

.........I will make sure I do not let u people down

Jay290783 Posted Jul 12 2006, 05:56 PM
    Good luck Dash. Hope you get into the college you wanna get into. Where is it anyway? Harvard? Or you wanna go to your local one? Either way, Good Luck...
    [/b]

BYE .It hurts and also b'cuz I will b back.
    I am always present here [or atleast my sole is...]

B..........

PS: where is the Username changer cannot find it.
  • Well, I won't say bye then, but i will wish you the best of luck. We'll see you when you return!!
  • Best of luck ^^
    I'm going to uni myself come september, I hope DCU won't have too big a toll on my free time T_T