Happy Birthday!
  • Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you!!
    Happy birthday JamesVanB!! Happy birthday to you!!

Congrats there James!! You're nearly halfway there to the fifties, but either way, happy birthday!!
    Hope you day is filled with several smiles. :clap:
  • Yaaay, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Man, are you old or what!!! :blink:
    :D I hope you have a nice birthday (if not great). Ah, what tha heck. I hope your entire life, every single day will be great.
  • Hope you have a great day today James, let us know if you did something nice.
  • Happy Birthday!

Wow. :blink: I thought I was a geezer! :laugh:

Hey James, hope you have a great birthday! Remember, you're only as old as you feel. How you feeling? :D
  • Happy Bday JVB, have a good one, party on!
  • Thank you all for your kind messages. Yes, if I did belong to a squad, it would be the geezer squad, although I suspect that I am not the only one who has at some point in the past put quarters into a machine to play pong. That's almost mythical, like black and white television. Having some red wine and ice cream cake as we speak. Party on!
    Regards,
    James

ps-I'm getting new garage doors as a gift. It may seem weenie but I really need them. That's also what I get for giving the wife a new fence for Mother's Day. Guys can be so dense at times.
  • Well guess it's better to get something that you want and that will last as opposed to something you can enjoy for one day and then it's gone, only leaving memories :blink: