350+ New Free Avatars Added Today
  • What is an avatar ?

It is the image next to your name in every one of your messages in the community area. The idea is that you pick an image that in some way represents your personality.

We have been gathering the very best avatars available on the Internet together to create the 'ACi Collection'.

These images have all been optimised for use as avatars and they are far bigger and more detailed than our old avatars.

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR:

- Click on the MY CONTROLS link at the top of any page.

- A new page will appear, please click on EDIT AVATAR SETTINGS.

- In the middle of the page that appears look for the area that says "Choose an avatar from one of our galleries" and click on the GO button to see all of the avatar images.

- Click on the little circle below the image you want to use and a dot will appear in the middle of it.

- Go right to the very bottom of this page and click on the button that says USE SELECTED AVATAR

Your chosen image will now appear next to all of your past and future posts.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO GUIDE TO CHANGING OR ADDING AN AVATAR

- UPDATE -

I removed all of the old avatars, but this left the problem that old members with old posts kept getting "image not found errors" which was slowing down the forums a lot.

To get around this problem I have removed the avatars from everyone who had an old one, or an uploaded one.

The forums have instantly become faster again.

Sorry if this means you have to re-upload your image again, or choose another one, but you can be sure it was done for the greater good of the community.