5 Year Anniversary!
  • I just realized that about a week ago I hit my 5 year anniversary with APi!!! Half a decade later and I am still here in the looney bin :wacko: . I must have been in like 8th grade or something when I registered, and now im a sophomore in college. Time Flies :clap:
  • SD shush!

Do you really want to make us all feel old and remember when ...yaddy yaddy yaddy...?

You are like me amigo, we both joined last month :devilish:
  • Thanks for making me feel older than i am guys. :harhar: I'm into my 11th year here overall (keeping in mind the place actually began in '95).
  • QUOTE(lyndon @ Jul 17 2006, 09:31 PM) [snapback]66995[/snapback]

Thanks for making me feel older than i am guys. :harhar: I'm into my 11th year here overall (keeping in mind the place actually began in '95).
    [/b]

Geesssssh! I remember that far back, I think? Time flies in this place unless you count that time machine I built in the 1800's :g:
  • That was a while ago. Before the forums all there was, was the game help area where I used to... erm... post snipets of help I guess. Then I noticed the forums appeared. Top stuff :punk: I first signed up around the same time as Chun-Li and Gideon. Geez that was a while ago now. A lot of water under the bridge since then.
  • I wish Gid was here. He always had good posts. Last I heard from him, he was still working on his thesis for his doctorate.
  • I wish Gid was here. He always had good posts. Last I heard from him, he was still working on his thesis for his doctorate.[/b]

Haven't heard from Gideon (Steve) for some years now. Last I heard he was still having trouble with his assignments but was doing particularly well in the "trouser department" :devilish: in a part time job he had at the time. That was either 2002 or 2003 last I heard from him.