• how can i play video cds on a psx 1:D
  • First i just want to say that this is impossible to do without the use of a mod and the use of such products are very vehemently taken around here. The main reasons of them are for no good and they also can damage your system. I sent you a walkthrough of the entire history of Playstation including every system model and what the differences are. Eventhough mods are legal for uses such as this i and many other members do not and will not understand the use of them as for any legal process. I want you to think about what would happen if you had your system burning in your room, well that's what could happen with the use of this chip. I just want to warn you about that and that we will not talk about chip processes in here as we don't condone the use of or talk of the such. Well, anyway hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • ok if u want to play vcds well u gotta get a movie card or a gameshark cdx hope i helped
  • Quote from madhtr, posted on Sep. 20 2001,3:37
    First i just want to say that this is impossible to do without the use of a mod and the use of such products are very vehemently taken around here.

mattjo:

Take a look at an older post titled:

[b]A word on MOD chips
    Made for one reason only
  • Your particular post there is maybe a tad hardline about it,Lucifer,but for the most part accurate.I'd also suggest checking out the topic I pinned to the top of the forum which tells API's view on them.